Solens Röttar Lyrics

Rivfadír;6148421 said:
Well, it's not because of our language, which I love. So plese don't think that. It's just because we Danes have a tendency to speak rapidly, mumblingand not very loud. If you heard our Queen speak, I'm quite sure you'd understand it.

By the way, which Danish movies did you see?

I don't quite remember to be honest
i haven't watched them from the beginning and since the digital decoder in our hoese is set on russian(because of my parents) i saw the names of the movies in russian...not very helpfull.
usually whenever i stumble upon a scandinavian movie...i'm like "oooh a scandinavian movie, let's not follow the plot and try to understand what they're saying"
as for swedish i saw Bergman's "Det sjunde inseglet" ,another film from the 80's about a boy named ingmar that comes to a new town with a bit strange people and a movie called Kopps which was very amusing(don't fuck with benny the cop lol)...the rest i don't remember...the other film i saw in norsk was a documentry about transgenders in Bergen.

now as for the Danish Queen...she must not taste the cake frosting or she will die...the cake frosting is metal (had a dethklok moment lol)

I don't quite remember to be honest
i haven't watched them from the beginning and since the digital decoder in our hoese is set on russian(because of my parents) i saw the names of the movies in russian...not very helpfull.
usually whenever i stumble upon a scandinavian movie...i'm like "oooh a scandinavian movie, let's not follow the plot and try to understand what they're saying"
as for swedish i saw Bergman's "Det sjunde inseglet" ,another film from the 80's about a boy named ingmar that comes to a new town with a bit strange people and a movie called Kopps which was very amusing(don't fuck with benny the cop lol)...the rest i don't remember...the other film i saw in norsk was a documentry about transgenders in Bergen.

now as for the Danish Queen...she must not taste the cake frosting or she will die...the cake frosting is metal (had a dethklok moment lol)

I think youve got the name wrong with "Det sjunde inseglet", its made by bergman, but youve got the story and year all wrong.

no man...i didn't make any mistakes...perhaps i wasn't clear enough
I said it's Bergman's and the name "Det Sjunde inseglet" isn't wrong...the movie is from 1957 and is about death
the movie from the 80's is a different movie and it's not bergman's and features a character of a 10 year old boy called ingmar
and Kopps was another movie made in 2003
those movies were in swedish
when i mentioned the other film i saw in norsk...I meant other than Svidd Neger (which i meantioned in an earlier post) directed by Eric Smith Meyer and features a soundtrack by Ulver

As for me

I once saw a Danish horror movie called something like "i vildmark" a group of youngsters went in a cabin into the woods and there was a huldra-like being killing one after another (very black-folk metal) but in the end it appears that is one of the group that was mesmerized by a girl drowned in a tarn there and she possessed one of this guy who committed murders, anyway I saw it in danish with subtitles in my language and I didn't understand a jack save for proper name (Peeeer) and "skogen" so also to me Danish is hard to understand
On the other hand I saw doc "Satans rir media" with english subtitles and was quite surprised to be able to understand most of it except when Varg talked (but I read somewhere he stated he talked in Bergensk, the dialect of his town) so Norsk is easier for me
Never saw a Swedish movie

As for me

I once saw a Danish horror movie called something like "i vildmark" a group of youngsters went in a cabin into the woods and there was a huldra-like being killing one after another (very black-folk metal) but in the end it appears that is one of the group that was mesmerized by a girl drowned in a tarn there and she possessed one of this guy who committed murders, anyway I saw it in danish with subtitles in my language and I didn't understand a jack save for proper name (Peeeer) and "skogen" so also to me Danish is hard to understand
On the other hand I saw doc "Satans rir media" with english subtitles and was quite surprised to be able to understand most of it except when Varg talked (but I read somewhere he stated he talked in Bergensk, the dialect of his town) so Norsk is easier for me
Never saw a Swedish movie

I think that one's called Midsommer in Denmark :confused:

anyone watched strandvaskaren? i haven't watched it, yet, but I own it already. maybe after my trip to bohemia. ;)
I hope I understand at least a bit. I can read Swedish newspapers without many problems, but that's nothing special, sorry, because they are thoroughly of minor quality, even the well-known svenska dagbladet. I read a novel written by ... aaargh, that famous one... sorry, I forgot the name ^^ and I understood nearly everything. But when listening to spoken Swedish I can hardly understand anything. That's so strange.
My Spanish for example is horrible but I can keep apart most of the words when I hear it. But in Swedish, although it's a Germanic language, it's unthinkable... I once watched a stream of a report on svt.se like 12 times but I still don't understand most of what is said. That's so depressing :(

no man...i didn't make any mistakes...perhaps i wasn't clear enough
I said it's Bergman's and the name "Det Sjunde inseglet" isn't wrong...the movie is from 1957 and is about death
the movie from the 80's is a different movie and it's not bergman's and features a character of a 10 year old boy called ingmar
and Kopps was another movie made in 2003
those movies were in swedish
when i mentioned the other film i saw in norsk...I meant other than Svidd Neger (which i meantioned in an earlier post) directed by Eric Smith Meyer and features a soundtrack by Ulver

Sorry, i missread it a bit;)

Rivfadír;6160946 said:
Oh okay. It's Norwegian. That's why I didn't know it, or couldn't find it. :)

I also read it's norwegian but when I read the scheme of the film it said DAN could it be that this was produced or at least shot in Denmark and that they talked in Dansk with Dansk characters? I'm a bit confused as I thought it was Danish in all o_O