ND European Cancelation

Apr 24, 2002
Chicago, Illinois
www.novembersdoom.com
It is with much sadness, and genuine regret, that we, NOVEMBERS DOOM, must announce a cancelation for our upcoming European performances this October. While making our final arrangements for travel, we have encountered many logistic and legal setbacks, including (but not limited to) crossing European borders with the proper paperwork and permits in time to allow us entry to perform the scheduled dates. Other business related issues have come to our attention as well, making this trip difficult, and not as cost effective as originally planned. We felt it was ideal to make the decision now, and work towards a proper tour in 2006, than cancel this trip at the last moment, and disappoint anyone that would come to see us perform. We regret not being able to appear at the ProgPower Festival in the Netherlands on October 1st, The Dutch Day of Doom IV on October 2nd, and the several shows booked in the UK for that week. We strongly apologize to the organizers of these shows, as well to the fans, and we do promise you, we are doing everything in our means to reschedule these dates, and perform in Europe for you in 2006.

Novembers Doom will however complete our obligations to perform at the Day of the Equinox festival in Toronto Canada, on October 14th, 2005.

We appreciate all your understanding, and continued support, and to those who will be disappointed in this, we promise to make it up to you very soon.

NOVEMBERS DOOM

=(

although obviously im disapointed, i understand how annoying being held back by legal matters etc. can be, and sympathise a alot :p

2006 dates in the UK might actually be easier for me too, lol

Hey everyone. Yes, we're all extremely disappointed at this, we'd been looking forward to it for such a long time now and we literally ripped our hair out trying to get all the legalities and hassles straightened out so that we could still do this, but to no avail. All we can do at this point, is continue to get all this stuff worked out so that we will have no issues with rescheduling our trip sometime soon.

Marc- yes we were very concerned with wanting to let everyone know with enough advance time so that people didn't have to change any plans or be let down at the last minute, like so often happens with these kinds of situations. When it became apparent that we were not going to get these issues worked out in time to successfully make this trip happen, we wanted to give everyone enough forewarning.

We WILL get over to Europe, we're twice as determined now than we were before even. With any luck, it'll be an even more expansive visit than this one was planned to be. But one step at a time, once we get all these legalities and things worked out first.

And yeah Billy, if we don't wind up with something else happening in the meantime, I hope to catch Atrocity/Leaves Eyes at some point during the tour. Right now I'm just working on trying to get all of our own affairs straightened out!

Bummer. Sorry about the disappointment, guys.

You can give Scott Davidson a call if you want to play this weekend. He needs another opening band for Mortician this Saturday at Nite Cap. If you're interested, that is. :loco:

In other news, Kelley's fotos should be up later tonight.

Dudes!!! That fucking sucks! Sorry to hear that, but I totally understand the circumstances. Chris & I were SOOO close to getting screwed for this year's Powerfest...both Morgana Lefay & Tad Morose almost had their visas denied. Fortunately, it all worked out in the end.

I hope things get worked out for you for the next time you guys plan on heading over there.

Take care,
Rob

Again, I'm so sorry to hear of this. I know playing Europe is a dream, and hopefully you'll be able to reschedule soon. This time I'll come along as merch girl and sell your rainslickers. My marketing idea is to advertise how erect they make your nipples.

:cry:

I was so looking forward to see you perform at Progpower :erk: You and Throes Of Dawn were the only reason for me to go this year..
I know it´s not your fault, but I am still a bit sad. Well, I hope at least there is a nice surprise of a grand band unknown to me at this festival day. Green Carnation are kinda nice but I´d like you better ;)