NE OBLIVISCARIS & ALARUM in GEELONG/MELBOURNE: MAY 22/23!

I like Aeon of Horus 'cause they give me lots of hugs. :D
And... 'Cause Chris is shorter than me. That makes me happy.
Oh and the music is orright. lulz.

It's okay, *I* wasn't being serious. I am prone to bouts of it though. Sometimes. At least, it's a rumour I've heard. :D
I don't believe you about him being a sweetheart. He's too grim and scary. All that hair, and snarling.

And seriously. On the 22nd, I demand you all join me for beers afterwards. I promise I won't be plague(flowers)-ridden this time!

Yeah, not too sure why... whoever it was... said that. Whoever was standing with Ben after giggage. *shrug* I'm great at paying attention, clearly.
Honestly, I don't think many people would go. Myself for sure, maybe/probably Brendan. But... Yeah, this is a notoriously clubslut/pub rock/cover band-obsessed area. You guys would scare the poor kids.

I would definitely go but I don't think you would get too many people there either. Not really a real metal scene in Bendigo...Just a quick question, is the gig at the Espy with Alarum strictly over 18's?
Thanks.

I'm trying!
Either way, don't have enough money to go anywhere, thanks to stupid things eating up all my money. Why do I have to get the expensive plague this time?
>.<