Ne Obliviscaris Australian Tour 2009

Yop

Canberra was cool except for the technical problems on stage, fun evening though !

Sydney was mad, i loved it, Tom ( sleepmakesbald ) is THE man

Yes yes, the quiet is unusual... very disappointed I couldn't get down to the Espy... review, pics?

My point of view on the gig would probably be an angry one, wait for some one else to put a review up. I was almost in tears because all my work I did that day all fucked out on me. More news at 9

First of all I'd just like to say a HUGE thank you to everyone who came out to support us at all our shows on our first ever Australian tour! We had such a fantastic time, and were consistently blown away by the crowds and enthusiasm for NeO all across the country. Also a big thank you to our sound engineer John Clayton and lighting engineer Josh (aka 'Vreddoeslights' on this forum), who both toured interstate with us for some legs of the tour and helped ensure we sounded and looked great up there on stage. :)

As to the Espy show-- it went great! There were a few issues with some of the lights short circuiting mid set, which meant Josh was running around trying to fix things mid show, but regardless I heard lots of extremely positive comments about the lighting which was great. Was awesome playing with Alarum who we've been fans of and friends with for quite some time... last time we played with those guys it was our 3rd ever show in 2006! :p

Also--- a big thank you to all the great bands we got to play with such as Empyrean, Separatist, Alarum, Aeon of Horus, Mushroom Giant, sleepmakeswaves, Eleventh He Reaches London and many more. Seeing and hanging out with all these fantastic bands was definitely one of the absolute highlights of the tour for me.

Now we'll be changing focus to pre-production for the album, and we'll keep you posted when we have more details on recording etc!

Thanks again to everyone who came out to any of the shows. Your support is TRULY, truly appreciated. :)

Tim