Ne Obliviscaris Australian Tour 2009

I'm sorry!
But... NeO and Veil all at once! BRAD AND JUSTIN. Whom I haven't seen for four months. Excitement!
Silliness aside, my mind isn't 100% made up, though I don't like your chances of swaying me towards the Arty. :p

I know. I do want to go. Just shitty timing; I've been promising the guys, and a few other mates down that way, that I'd come visit for months now. This is one of the few times they're all guaranteed to be in the same place at the same time, thus making it worth the several hours travel. Convenience, and whatnot.

NeO's first ever trip to Tasmania! This weekend!

l_634dbfb1bdbf4de187f3aef6c643cc5b.jpg

Don't worry. Only positive energy we'll be bringing with us to our shows! :)

Dan just got caught speeding whilst running late to get to the airport for the QLD leg of our tour.... lost his license... :/ I'm sure he'll just use the energy to play even MORE brutal than usual on his monster kit.. :p

Don't worry. Only positive energy we'll be bringing with us to our shows! :)

Dan just got caught speeding whilst running late to get to the airport for the QLD leg of our tour.... lost his license... :/ I'm sure he'll just use the energy to play even MORE brutal than usual on his monster kit.. :p

If Dan can't drive up, we can do a trailer + carpool with me if so needed.

Sucks about Dan. But I had a good time at the show in Adelaide, but goddam some guys here have no respect. I'm sure you could hear that cunt from the stage, yelling "Play some metal". I've noticed the same sort of disrespect a few times since, goddam it makes me angry. In all these cases there has been the option to FUCKING LEAVE if they don't like they hear.

/rant.

But yeah, great show you pulled off in Adelaide, look forward to seeing you guys again at ATG5 and any other time you want to swing by. :D

Sucks about Dan. But I had a good time at the show in Adelaide, but goddam some guys here have no respect. I'm sure you could hear that cunt from the stage, yelling "Play some metal". I've noticed the same sort of disrespect a few times since, goddam it makes me angry. In all these cases there has been the option to FUCKING LEAVE if they don't like they hear.

/rant.

But yeah, great show you pulled off in Adelaide, look forward to seeing you guys again at ATG5 and any other time you want to swing by. :D

Yeah, i heard that-- during the flamenco section of 'Tapestry..'. You can't please everyone so that sort of stuff doesn't bother me except in that it does disrupt the mood for the fans there trying to take all the music in. A NeO fan ended up getting in some big argument with the person who heckled.... so at least someone was nice enough to tell them to fuck off for us. :p

Respect is a really important quality. There are lots of bands I don't like, but I still respect that they are doing what they want to do and the fact that i may not like it is really of no consequence. It just means i won't listen/watch the band. It's a shame some people feel the need to try and bring a band they don't like down as if they don't deserve any of the praise they are getting. But that is human nature to a degree I guess.

Any band just needs to ignore that sort of thing. The thing I love most about NeO is that we are just ourselves, and so that's what we'll always continue to be. :)

Only 4 shows to go!

Canberra/Sydney/Geelong/Melbourne!!! Can't wait.

The flamenco section is fucking incredible. Made me want to learn how to dance it again, but then I realised I can't be bothered.

Some people are just trolls, and lack the maturity to think "Well shit, this isn't working for me. Perhaps I'll go sit outside and have a beer." 'Cause being a dick is much less effort than walking the few yards to leave. Gasp!

Geelong and Melbourne are going to be epic, at least for me. A semi-decent amount of travel, no sleep for the entire weekend. Bring it on.