Ne Obliviscaris Online Merch Store (BACK ONLINE!)

Still haven't got it...and I'm going to Florida tomorrow morning. Fail.

I demand a US tour for not getting it by Christmas :)

We have actually had Australia Post (our mail service) strikes over the past few days, mail has been really badly delayed.

Still haven't got it...and I'm going to Florida tomorrow morning. Fail.

I demand a US tour for not getting it by Christmas :)

We were in the studio from Dec 1-19 or so recording guitars and Matt (guitar) handles merch so I'm sure that would have slowed getting orders out from their normal speed. Regardless, it takes a couple weeks for stuff to arrive even if we send it the next day. Normally we'll get stuff to people overseas within 2-4 weeks, though can occasionally be more seeing we're doing it ourselves and when we're on tour or recording we'll be slower. ;)

A US tour sounds good to me!! :D

I'm just messing w/ you guys. It will be nice to get something in the mail as a last minute present after I get home anyways.

It's cool. Thanks for the explanation anyways. :)

EDIT:

Got it...fits and looks good. Thanks again.

Any idea when the merch store is going to be up again? I'm dying to get my hands on one of those T-Shirts (And maybe a hoodie too)

By the way, are your T-Shirts made by Gildan (Most metal bands seem to print Gildan T-Shirts these days)? I know what size I need with those T-Shirts but it's a pain in the ass to try and figure it out for other brands XD, there needs to be some sort of international standard for T-shirt and hoodie sizes ^_^

Any idea when the merch store is going to be up again? I'm dying to get my hands on one of those T-Shirts (And maybe a hoodie too)

By the way, are your T-Shirts made by Gildan (Most metal bands seem to print Gildan T-Shirts these days)? I know what size I need with those T-Shirts but it's a pain in the ass to try and figure it out for other brands XD, there needs to be some sort of international standard for T-shirt and hoodie sizes ^_^

Soon. Won't take me long to get it back online, but lots of things have been pushed aside whilst we finish this album. Hopefully soon though!

And yes! We use Gildan shirts. :)