Ne Obliviscaris Online Merch Store (BACK ONLINE!)

LOL!!

Denied. :p

Merch sales money goes towards future touring/recording so we need cash as we can't pay for studio time with weed unfortunately. :Smokin:

LIES! lol jk :loco:

Neo brand vibrators?...

OR, Vibrators with pictures of the different guys in the band on them..

THAT would be win.
^ / hides :eek:

On a serious note i like Sarindria's note, Panties of neo(boxers males,female g string/ bootleg)? Pleaseeeeeeeeeee!? and Beenies yes yes?!
:eek:
That would be wicked as :)

On a serious note i like Sarindria's note, Panties of neo(boxers males,female g string/ bootleg)? Pleaseeeeeeeeeee!? and Beenies yes yes?!
:eek:
That would be wicked as :)

Haha....
Unfortunately though there needs to be a demand for them and I'm not sure there is that just now. 1. Unsure guys would really want to buy boxers from an apparent all male band 2. Not sure that the band has the female following to support producing under garments... I know to have variety would be grand but I think we need to have faith in knowing that there'll be a decent demand for the items... ladies?

Beanies are a definite possibility in future...

As for electronic devices... only if our lighting guy puts his face on one also.

Are you guys still having problems with ordering merch? I want to order the white shirt on Friday when I get payed but when I click "add to cart," nothing happens.

:(

I'm wondering if you guys are having issues with paypal again...I'm planning on buying the white shirt and a hoodie. I had actually JUST made the paypal account as I wanted to finally spend some money for support on you guys.

Hopefully it can get fixed when you guys can!

Yeah pay pal SHOULD be working but I believe something is completely stuffed with it ... we should REALLY get onto that

Yeah pay pal SHOULD be working but I believe something is completely stuffed with it ... we should REALLY get onto that

I second the fixing part! Haha

I plan to make a fairly decent sized order and have my friends buy some merch too. (one friend in particular definately will be buying a shirt!)

Though I'm not in any major rush. :headbang:
(I'm curious how much it generally costs to ship to America)

NEW NEO MERCH STORE NOW ONLINE!

I am very pleased to finally be able to announce that we have a new online merch store at:

http://neobliviscaris.bigcartel.com/

We have 'The Aurora Veil' demo, 4 different t-shirts and 2 different hoodies all online for sale from this very moment onwards. T-shirts are in all guys and girls sizes.

If there is a size you are after that we aren't currently stocking, just let us know and we'll place a special order for you when we next buy more stock (which is likely going to be very soon).

Thanks for your patience, and thanks to all those have bought our merch in the past and those that will do so in the next few months as all our merch money is going towards funding our album. :)

Awesome! Pity I just got laid off though, hahaha...when I come across a new job/money I'll definately be purchasing a good amount of NeO merch!