nectar

Warning to everyone else: This is such road kill for me I can't help myself.

Ok.... so please tell me what Double Irony is then and point to where you used it in this thread because apparently I don't understand what it is........................... at all.

Apparently, whistling the Don't Worry, Be Happy song is an example of double irony to Astronaut.

btw, Nectar is my favorite song on Morningrise...

Warning to everyone else: This is such road kill for me I can't help myself.

Ok.... so please tell me what Double Irony is then and point to where you used it in this thread because apparently I don't understand what it is........................... at all.

doubled irony= acting stupid, dont knowing what you mean, thus whistling the dont worry be happy tune, the doubled irony is the part when the other person doesn´t get that i am ironic, then calling me stupid, when it´s actually the other person that is the stupid one who doesn´t get that i´m ironic in the first place, which is pretty ironic. But excuse me then, i just thought i could spread some joy to my fellow humans

haha your "double irony" is so crudely defined, which is why I said "your definition" of double irony...well, anyways, I didn't mean to get in a war of irony with you...