Need a bassist for an online nevermore cover!

Unavailable

May 28, 2006
Bay Area, CA
Hey guys,

Yes I am new here.

Me and a couple other guys are looking for a bassist with a good recording setup to record the bass track to a cover of The River Dragon Has Come that we are doing. We currently have finished drums and guitars. We have been desperate to find a bassist. If anyone is interested please email me at haha10024@yahoo.com or AIM me at bulldozerCOOL354. We have been doing it all over the internet.

Thanks a ton everyone.

i wonder what ron mcgovney is doing nowadays.

Unavailable said:
Hey guys,

Yes I am new here.

Me and a couple other guys are looking for a bassist with a good recording setup to record the bass track to a cover of The River Dragon Has Come that we are doing. We currently have finished drums and guitars. We have been desperate to find a bassist. If anyone is interested please email me at haha10024@yahoo.com or AIM me at bulldozerCOOL354. We have been doing it all over the internet.

Thanks a ton everyone.
I play bass but I don't possess the equiptment to record decently. Sorry buddy.

We do have a vocalist actually. Just waiting on a bassist. We've had some pretty bad luck in that area. We had one do a recording once, but he was completely out of tune. Then his bass broke.

KeithRT99 said:
also can you post a rough drum track? if not it's cool
If you want to record to it, email me at haha10024@yahoo.com and I'll reply with the current track we have finished, which is guitars and drums. You'll record the bass to it, and send it to me in a solo track so I can mix it in to the rest of the song.

Stirring is such an incredible song. I've been listening to it weekly or so since Dan last posted it, many moons ago.

You have such a fine voice, sir.