Let's start an online Nevermore street team

If you all dont mind im going to take the names we have mentioned for the name of our street team and create a poll on another post.

We have many names on the go but the 2 names that stand out for the team name are

Electric Religion and Sanity Assasins.

If other ideas come up we can challenge them to the winner of this poll to eventually come up with a name we are all happy with.

LEts see how this go's :)

Boo.

Im just bringing this subject back to life to see whether you guys are still interested. It got alot of hype when it was first started and progress is being made with the website so things shouldnt be too long.

Originally posted by Crown
Boo.

Im just bringing this subject back to life to see whether you guys are still interested. It got alot of hype when it was first started and progress is being made with the website so things shouldnt be too long.

The site should be up shortly, right? Drop the address when it is up and running. We shall promote the best band in the world.

DavE

Your doing a good job Chris im sure and look forward to it. I may have given this thread a bump a bit too early bit either way it will raised the subject.

I have made us a banner for the site using GIF ready to distribute. If theres anything you need doing just leave a message. I do want to help to make it easier for you.

Until then keep it up fellas :)