Let's start an online Nevermore street team

I'll work on a title image this weekend, or ASAP.

I have to do all the graphics for our school's news show, and that includes an intro, name bars, graphic fillers (such as titles and pre-clip announcements) and the ending credits, as well as other shit they want me to do, so I'm tied up with that during the week, especially on Thursday, since it airs on Friday.

This weekend though I should have something good for a working title image. I'll post it here when I get something.

Originally posted by Poison Godmachine
Well we need a name for the group if you are gonna make the title! If we have a newsletter it should be called The Seven Tongues of God:D

You've got my vote of support for that newsletter title. Not that my newbie opinion means all that much. My two cents, for what its worth.

Some group name suggestions:

Flesh Machines
SanityAssassins

That's all I can think of right now. I'm sure there will be many more suggestions to follow.

Nevermore is one of those bands I'd see every week if I could. They don't venture to my neck of the forest very often. I did see them once and it was....I hate to admit this....orgasmic. Anything I can do to get the Nevermore name out, I'm all for it. I'd like to see their popularity rise so they hit more places than the East & West coasts...(I know I missed them one time in the last three years; the frequency of their visits to Minneapolis is really small).

>deconstructor<

Well, you guys should know that Nevermore already have a fan club in Greece.
Anything we could do to help,just name it!!
Spread the word!!!:headbang:

Originally posted by Poison God

Dude that is awesome. "WE" are the dog!

Let's see who else joins the team before we develop it. I know Crown will join in our crusade.

L8rs,
DavE

Hehe looks like we have a team name, we are the dogs.j/k

There has really been a good response, all happening while im asleep in england.

Nice one PoisonGodMachine for the website and yes, im definetely in

This is excellent. The 7 Tongues of God newsletter was an excellent concept. What's great is that such a thing could be distributed via email at virtually no cost. I also have time contraints as I am in law school, but I frequent various web boards and hype Nevermore in that fashion all the time. When the new album comes out (and tour) we should really push the web postings, email newsletters, and good old street team flyers. For now, let's see what my brother in Poison comes up with for a web design. Thanks for everyone taking an interest. I think this could be interesting.

DavE

PG, check for private messages, i sent you one but i dont think it worked, i figured this would be a good way for us all to communicate to discuss ideas them speak them out on a post afterwards but everything i do on here requires me logging in on every page.

So looking at what we have.

A website, this is really great

Newsletter, great idea

To the above we can all contribute in some way but its still all in development. this is looking great, we can make it work.
\m/:)

I'm in!

Anything to help out Nevermore, there are so many that would dig this band if the promotion they were getting was just a little better.

We should have these things on the site:

-A place to "register" as a member of the team and a place to see the profiles of other members. Later we could have it so you could log in and do stuff only members could do... I don't know what that would be but we could think of something:)

-Sound files for people just checking out Nevermore and who want to hear what they sound like(We should ask Nevermore for permission first of course)

-A Place where you can look at diffrent flyers to promoting their most recent CD, print them, xerox, and post them everywhere. We could also have flyers for concerts too.

- Info on the band, bio, discography, pictures, yada yada, you know so people checking out nevermore for the first time can get the full scoop!

- News area, which would latter become the newsletter

- The message board could just be a link to this one:)

-Nevermore related Links

Anything I missed? Anything to improve on?