Online Street Team question??

I asked the band's manager about this & he said that this likely just fell between the cracks when SPV took over operations of IOMA late last year (seems that each of them thought the other had it taken care of), so it's good that I brought it to his attention. SPV has a list of all of the names of the people who are owed prizes, & are getting the prizes together now; you can e-mail Alex at SPV (spvalex[at]comcast[dot]net) if you need more info..

Well, I didn't bother getting in touch with Alex when this was posted since I figured that it was all sorted out. But it's been 2 months and I haven't heard or seen anything, so I guess it's time to email Alex.

Patience is rewarded!:headbang:

Today I received my signed drum head along with a signed Paradise Lost poster and a M. Romeo guitar pick.:hotjump:

It's a shame that the promotion was handled so poorly, but a big thumbs up to Sym X for signing the extra stuff.:kickass::worship:

Same here! Glad to see it finally arrived! Poster was a nice touch, and already have it in a frame.