Anthrax Street Team (Overseas)

ThraxDude

Feb 2, 2002
Danny lives in Germany, but if you live in Europe, and want to join the street team, please contact him. He'll do what he can.
He is also working on the German Anthrax website. It should be up in a month or so!
dannygomb@aol.com

i'll carry the flag for australian thrax fans lol,in all seriousness if they release safe home as a single in australia i will send a copy to a really popular station here,i think it would go down with the loyal listeners!!!

staind,stone sour have there songs continously on this radio station so i dont see why thrax wouldnt get some attention from the naked ear!

anthrax_moshing_maniac said:
Just about to email him :hotjump:
is Danny on this board?

I don't think he posts here, but he is really working hard for Anthrax. Do e-mail him!

If you e-mail Danny for the street team, please include this information:
Your country, city (or nearest big city)
And let him know if you have done any street team work or fan club work before.
We should see Danny posting on the messageboard too. He hasn't registered yet, but will.

Hi
Here I am !
As tad said before I will take care about the europeans street teams !
I life in germany and my idea is to get local teams around europe, mostly near big cities !
The german team is already running we are doing a website www.anthraxband.de and we have a team site www.ihateyourheroes.de
also we have a network around germany with teamlers !
I would help to get you a team up and I will coordinate the work between the teams and from team to Nuclear Blast and to the Band.

Our work should be spread promo stuff like flyers, Cds etc what we get from NB and also to talk about Anthrax everywhere we are !

What do we get for it ?? I don not know ! But we sure that Tad and I will get something for YOU ! from the band and the Labels !

It would be great if there some people in the areas who could do some fan sites for Anthrax !!

THANKS TO YA ALL !!!

Danny

Email me anytime dannygomb@aol.com

PS Just starting 3 local teams in the UK, Scottland and Netherlands !

powerwolve said:
Hi
Here I am !
As tad said before I will take care about the europeans street teams !
I life in germany and my idea is to get local teams around europe, mostly near big cities !
The german team is already running we are doing a website http://www.anthraxband.de and we have a team site http://www.ihateyourheroes.de
also we have a network around germany with teamlers !
I would help to get you a team up and I will coordinate the work between the teams and from team to Nuclear Blast and to the Band.

Our work should be spread promo stuff like flyers, Cds etc what we get from NB and also to talk about Anthrax everywhere we are !

What do we get for it ?? I don not know ! But we sure that Tad and I will get something for YOU ! from the band and the Labels !

It would be great if there some people in the areas who could do some fan sites for Anthrax !!

THANKS TO YA ALL !!!

Danny

Email me anytime dannygomb@aol.com

PS Just starting 3 local teams in the UK, Scottland and Netherlands !

Anyone in Glasgow wanting to get a team up and running drop me an e-mail and we will get this mofo off the ground....
headbob.gif