powerwolve

BE ALL END ALL
Apr 19, 2003
middle of GERMANY
anthraxband.de
JUST TO GET IT ON THE TOP ! :)

Hi
Here I am !
As tad said before I will take care about the europeans street teams !
I life in germany and my idea is to get local teams around europe, mostly near big cities !
The german team is already running we are doing a website www.anthraxband.de (under construction) and we have a team site www.ihateyourheroes.de
also we have a network around germany with teamlers !
I would help to get you a team up and I will coordinate the work between the teams and from team to Nuclear Blast and to the Band.

Our work should be spread promo stuff like flyers, Cds etc what we get from NB and also to talk about Anthrax everywhere we are !

What do we get for it ?? I don not know ! But we sure that Tad and I will get something for YOU ! from the band and the Labels !

It would be great if there some people in the areas who could do some fan sites for Anthrax !!

THANKS TO YA ALL !!!

Danny

Email me anytime dannygomb@aol.com

PS Just starting 3 local teams in the UK, Scottland and Netherlands !

Report Post | IP: Logged

Danny- Glad to see you're finally on the board.:D

Justin (or Steve, or Brent)- Could you make this an important thread, and stick it up there with the other Street Team thread? Thank you!!

-Thra:rofl:ude (Tad)

Im just about to reply to your email Danny :D
I tryed getting anthrax played in the pub yesterday when i went there with a friend but there was more votes for craig david
grumble.gif

Yes here I am !
and we will get Anthrax on the very very very top again ALL TOGETHER !!!
We will built up a very fucking street team !

yes please make this topic important that it will be on top and we will get a bunch of people in !
In germany we are about 100 ! (in our complete team www.ihateyourheroes.de)

metal mad !

Danny

Hi,

ich war auch am 25. in der Batsche in Frankfurt. Habt ihr ne Ahnung was vor anthrax für ne cd lief? Also die mit dem Banjo-Songs von Enter Sandman und Beasty Boys? Die selbe lief schon in Bochum.

Vielen dank :)
Spector

Anthrax rulez!

Ok I'm not sure if I'm the last one arround, but being a longtime Anthrax fan, I thought it was about times something started to happen in good old DK.
First up, Fansites have been purchased, and will be starting up soon. A friend of mine did a website as a school assignment, and now all I need is you! Let me know if you are're interested in helping out. the websites will be called www.streatteam.dk and should be up and running mid september
C ya
Peteys