Anthrax Street Team

Anthrax79

Mar 8, 2002
Visit site
Is there any plans to start a street team to help promote the new album coming out? If not we should definatly get something going and let everybody know. Make some flyers and get some stickers made like i helped with for megadeth. Anthrax deserves some fucking recognition for a change. Lets go

Originally posted by Anthrax79
Is there any plans to start a street team to help promote the new album coming out? If not we should definatly get something going and let everybody know. Make some flyers and get some stickers made like i helped with for megadeth. Anthrax deserves some fucking recognition for a change. Lets go

I'm with you man, that's not a bad idea at all. I would certainly be willing to post the release date at my website and pass out flyers. Let me know!

I tried to start a street team a while back. Lots of people wanted to but emotion kinda died out. But I'm with you guys. MAybe we need to hound Mr. Brent about it. Sanctuary needs to send out E-mails to people on the Mailing lists once they get a song available for download. and Anthrax should put it up on their site. I'll E-mail the link to a bunch of people I know too.
I can't wait.
-Jono-

P.S. all we need to do is get someone to make the flyers and stickers. Then we can take off with it.

Originally posted by Jono

P.S. all we need to do is get someone to make the flyers and stickers. Then we can take off with it.

I think Brent said he would make a flyer with Adobe for us to download.
Brent, what's up? Is that still on??

RINGFINGER- A streat team is just that--sticking flyers everywhere, handing out stickers and flyers, and telling people that they love Anthrax and that they want to buy their new album.

yo...i'd love to help out any way i can here in rochester, ny.
although i am moving to NYC in the next few months, i would
gladly help out there as well (even though they probably don't
need much help on their home turf)!!

Sounds cool to me. They definately deserve it. Not many places around where I live to post shit though. I could paste some posters on some cows or something lol.

Actually, posting Anthrax pictures on cows isn't a bad idea!
I believe somebody painted Anthrax members' faces on cows once...

Originally posted by Anthrax79
what area is everyone from, city and state so we can get an idea of what we have covered so far

I'm just south of Denver. I'll spread the disease in Denver.

Hey Everybody!

Just let me know when we want to do this, I am assuming that it will be soon since the album will be out sooner than we think :) Keep me informed, cause I'm your Utah connection! Oh god that sounds bad!

Cheerz!

Hey Everybody! I can Be the Minnesota Connection. I was just on the Type O Negative site checking out there street team, and It does not look to difficult. I printed out a bunch of there flyers and they look cool. (By the way they have a new album coming out sometime in the next 6 months). Gotta plug there shit, they are also a band that do not get enough recognition. Anyways We really need to get something, anything to start with, then we can start Spreading The Disease.