Anthrax Street Team

I almost posted a thread about the street team.
Who was it that sent a list to Charlie a long time ago? Someone sent an e-mail to him with a list of street team members.
Who was it? Was it Jono? We need to get this together again!

About a year ago I dug up the addresses for the producers of the Simpsons and NBC (for SNL). I wrote a letter to each asking them to consider doing an episode featuring Anthrax (musical appearance and maybe sketch in the case of SNL). I think a bunch of people on this board jumped on it. I'm gonna email Blabbermouth and Metal Sludge to see if they will post something. Below are some addresses for the producers of shows that the guys would be good on. NBC's site is taking forever to load... I'll get that one tomorrow.

Metal Christmas and Happy New Beer,
John

KING OF THE HILL
P.O. Box 900
Attn: King Of The Hill
Beverly Hills, CA 90213-0900

MAD TV
5842 Sunset Blvd.
Bldg. 11 Suite 203
Attn: Mad TV
Hollywood, CA 90028
Web Address: madtvonfox.com

THE SIMPSONS
P.O. Box 900
Attn: The Simpsons
Beverly Hills, CA 90213-0900

i remember that, i remember participating in the petition to get anthrax on snl. but whatever, streat team/any publicity for thrax count me in because thrax is a badass mother fucking band that has never sold out has never betrayed its fans and has always refused to be denied

Louse-
One example of the street team is handing out "We've Come For You All" flyers to people on the street.
I'd personally like to use a plane (dodo) and fly over the city dropping off a shitload of flyers like in Grand Theft Auto: Vice City.

We realy need to do something, like if someone knows how to make a real cool anthrax Flyer on ther puter do so, so i can print it and hand it out, there are alot of good shows coming out in the Chicago area.. i figured i could pass out a flyer with the release date and name of the new thrax cd, and pass out a cd with What dosent die on it, to give them a taste of whats in store!!! and it would give me a reason to get off my ass and get out to some great shows!! lol

At this point ^^^^^ I decided to just start the street team myself. What the hell ever happened to that other guy?
I love Anthrax.

Hmmm... I´m the head of the Anthrax street team in Denmark, but Anthrax is on Nuclear Blast, so I haven´t seen any Anthrax stuff yet, I´ve only received NB stuff, and that actually got slammed by NB´s Danish distributor because we were not allowed to distribute NB flyers where the distro is also active....
So right now, I don´t know if the danish NB/Anthrax team is alive or not. I haven´t heard from NB in 3 weeks!

Miltbrand said:
Hmmm... I´m the head of the Anthrax street team in Denmark, but Anthrax is on Nuclear Blast, so I haven´t seen any Anthrax stuff yet, I´ve only received NB stuff, and that actually got slammed by NB´s Danish distributor because we were not allowed to distribute NB flyers where the distro is also active....
So right now, I don´t know if the danish NB/Anthrax team is alive or not. I haven´t heard from NB in 3 weeks!
Maybe Danny G. can help you out there? Sorry dude. The music biz is quite the cluster fuck.

I just wanted to say that at next week's COC/Disturbed show, I'll be showing up with pockets full of 'Thrax stickers.
Hell, I'll even try to pass them out next Saturday when I go see John Williams conduct the Chicago Symphony Orchestra. You know all those symphony-bound folks are Anthrax fans too.