Soooo..what ever happened to the stickers we were going to get??

muffytheVampirelayer said:
I though after all the bullshit that happened we the real Anthrax street team were going to get stickers to help promote the new album. What the fuck happened. I think its time to post that asshole from Sanctuarys email address again.
muffy-
READ YOUR PM. Then REPLY.

TD said:
Where's my stickers??
To Ty, and Alex and anyone else who either didn't reply to the stickers e-mail, or didn't receive the stickers e-mail:
I might have some more when I'm done shipping to the people on the 'sticker-list', to ship to you guys.

Brentney Spears said:
Anybody that wants to mail me a self addressed stamped envelope, I will reply to you with as many stickers as I can stuff into your envelope.

MAIL TO:
Brenternet.com
3237 Nolen Ln
Franklin TN 37064
Sweet!

Meanwhile, I will send out another batch on Friday to those of you on the list. You know who you are...

MichiMikey said:
Stickers?

I never got no stinking stickers....
You will dude.
I have about 35 people left, and you're one of them. Sorry about the delay, folks.

I shipped more stickers today. And I'll ship the final batch in a few days.

I am supposed to have some more to send out. But I have to wait and see if they show up, and I think I'll wait until I'm reimbursed before shipping more.

ThraxDude said:
I am sending them to those who replied to the 'GOTE Stickers?' e-mail I sent out many months ago.
If there are some left, I'll send them to other street teamers who want to use them.

And- TO Those who haven't received them yet: I will send them out eventually. I'm doing it all myself, so it may take a while. Sorry.
As long as you replied to the 'GOTE Stickers?' e-mail, you should be getting them eventually.
I wasn't on the team that long ago so i didn't reply:erk:....but please give me some!! They will be put to good use!!
I'm begging you :( :cry:

Got mine yesterday, went to Galaxy Cds in glorious downtown Hamilton and left a pile. I'll be giving some to the comic book store tomorrow. Other places this weekend. And I hope you get reimbursed for the postage dude it was over four bucks just to mail mine to me.

I will send out the final batch tomorrow. I should be getting more, I'll let everyone know.
Bass Fellow- I'll PM you right now...