Soooo..what ever happened to the stickers we were going to get??

Apr 3, 2004
I though after all the bullshit that happened we the real Anthrax street team were going to get stickers to help promote the new album. What the fuck happened. I think its time to post that asshole from Sanctuarys email address again.

I haven't played Halo in a while, but when I do, it's usually about 9pm-11pm Mountain time.

Yes! I just shipped out a few. I will probably send more tomorrow.
I also left stacks of stickers at Tower Records in Denver, Wax Trax Denver, Twist And Shout- they also let me stick some outside by their door, and I left some at Hot Topic in the mall.
Please be sure to get permission to leave the stickers when you give them to record stores. Sam Goody in the mall doesn't allow it.:erk:
I'm going to a concert tonight, and I'll hand some out there too!

Good point on the permission Tad. When we promoted the What Doesn't Die video shoot I wasn't allowed to leave any at the Hot Topic in Cerritos, CA but Tower Records in Lakewood, CA was alright with it.

If you want, take a shitload of street teaming pictures. Maybe we could have a contest, whoever sends in the most pictures of where they put stickers wins... something...

ThraxDude said:
If you want, take a shitload of street teaming pictures. Maybe we could have a contest, whoever sends in the most pictures of where they put stickers wins... something...
Hhehehahahaha, Oh am I gonna have some sick fun with a few of these stickers (nothing that will bring harm to the name of the band) But some serious depraved fun... Metal heads young and old will not be able to go anywhere with out seeing these. I'll even make shure I give away a few to potential new fans.

prime666 said:
Hhehehahahaha, Oh am I gonna have some sick fun with a few of these stickers (nothing that will bring harm to the name of the band) But some serious depraved fun... Metal heads young and old will not be able to go anywhere with out seeing these. I'll even make shure I give away a few to potential new fans.
Right on! That's the spirit. Take as many pictures as you can. I don't know about a contest for sure, yet.
BUT, I'll send as many pictures as I receive to Nick, so he can print them out and SHOVE THEM UP HIS ASS!

coolsnow7 said:
I want some too.
I am sending them to those who replied to the 'GOTE Stickers?' e-mail I sent out many months ago.
If there are some left, I'll send them to other street teamers who want to use them.

And- TO Those who haven't received them yet: I will send them out eventually. I'm doing it all myself, so it may take a while. Sorry.
As long as you replied to the 'GOTE Stickers?' e-mail, you should be getting them eventually.