Soooo..what ever happened to the stickers we were going to get??

Ok so over the last few weeks I have passed them out at
Twisted Sister/bent brother
The Ducky boys & Hudson falcons. Nothing like being the old punk at a show and teaching younger kids to " Buy more metal or I'll kill your mom while fucking your girl friend in her brown eye" I said it and I think it worked.
Dropped a few off at the local indie record store as well as my favorite comic book shop.
Oh and some of NY's finest now have G.O.T.E stickers on there squad cars.
I'll scan the pics and mail em to Tad this weekend.
Coming up I have the superbowl of NY hardcore. I plan to pass a few out there to.
Ya know alot of punkers and hardcore kids hate metal.... But there are three metal
bands they have to shut there holes and pay tribute to. Slayer, Motorhead and ANTHRAX.

You guys fucking RULE! Thank you for putting the stickers to good use.

Prime- Glad you didn't get arrested.

prime666 said:
Ok so over the last few weeks I have passed them out at
Twisted Sister/bent brother
The Ducky boys & Hudson falcons. Nothing like being the old punk at a show and teaching younger kids to " Buy more metal or I'll kill your mom while fucking your girl friend in her brown eye" I said it and I think it worked.
Dropped a few off at the local indie record store as well as my favorite comic book shop.
Oh and some of NY's finest now have G.O.T.E stickers on there squad cars.
I'll scan the pics and mail em to Tad this weekend.
Coming up I have the superbowl of NY hardcore. I plan to pass a few out there to.
Ya know alot of punkers and hardcore kids hate metal.... But there are three metal
bands they have to shut there holes and pay tribute to. Slayer, Motorhead and ANTHRAX.
Sounds like a great show you're heading too.
I thought punks and metalheads got along better historically in NYC than in LA?

DarbysDad said:
Sounds like a great show you're heading too.
I thought punks and metalheads got along better historically in NYC than in LA?
They pretty much do. Sometimes the younger kids need a little education but everyone is cool. Me, I lover metal, punk, hardcore, oi and anything else thats sounds good

We have a new morning DJ here in LA (Dickie Barrett from the Mighty Bossotones) He actually played Murphy's Law yesterday and I missed it (talk about memories).

Punk and Metal - I always try and remind metalheads who bag on punk not to forgot it's influence on speed metal. I with Anthrax would tour with a punk or hardcore band.