Need a tattoo idea

peterp

Aug 26, 2004
San Leandro, CA
Long time no post here.

First off when are you all coming back to the bay area?

The main reason of this post. I'm looking at getting a Eddie/Oakland Raiders tattoo, but i want to incorporate it as the face in the raiders shield, which eddie do you think would be a good one for this. I'm kinda leaning towards the piece of mind or number of the beast eddie.

Ideas, suggestions.

Thanks

Peter

I'd draw one up for you but I'm a Steelers fan...so I'd have to charge you double....lol...:heh:

Hey, but that was one of our 2 wins this year, with our massive amount of 95 yards total offense and no it wasn't a catch back in the 70's (you know what i'm talking about)

Bro,

Use photoshop!

Photoshop the two things together and that will give you an idea of what it will look like. You can also us the (I think its called sketch) sketch effect to it look kind of like it was drawn out.

Good luck!

from a fellow Raiders fan!

Long time no post here.

First off when are you all coming back to the bay area?

The main reason of this post. I'm looking at getting a Eddie/Oakland Raiders tattoo, but i want to incorporate it as the face in the raiders shield, which eddie do you think would be a good one for this. I'm kinda leaning towards the piece of mind or number of the beast eddie.

Ideas, suggestions.

Thanks

Peter

Oooh...no....better idea, IMO...I painted an Eddie that started out as the Eddie from SIT, where the face is in space and then fades to the right. I used it to make my own version of the crossed guns logo. Let me see if I can find it, cause I think it would look great as part of the Raider shield.

Mind you...I absolutely HATE the Raiders, so this is not easy for me...but I know a cool idea when I see it...lol.

Here's the piece I created...

imwallpaperfinal1280.jpg

...and here's what I picture in my head, for your tattoo...

raiders1.jpg

Of course...if you want to use it, then you're more than welcome. If not...then no big deal. :)

Reactions: peterp
Khan, it looks like i'm going to go with your artwork for the tattoo, the only change the person that is going to do the work for me is maybe looking at doing is changing the eye patch to maybe the laser sight that is on the somewhere in time eddie. We are still discussing that part.

Well the new tattoo is scheduled, i will be having the work start in a couple of weeks. the artist said it will probably take a couple of sessions, due to the shading in the raiders logo. And i will post the final piece when its done

I'm either going to do on my calf or my back, i'm leaning towards the back, just to maybe be able to continue it into a piece which could be added to at a later time

eddie?hummm...no...if a i had enough money i would tatoo the "S" of Sepultura! you know, the one with spikes and all that stuff!

Now, with Khan71 being one of the designer of the maiden website, i can say i had a true pro for the machine called Maiden create the idea

LOL....I also created the artwork on the cover of one of Journey's albums. Red 13, to be specific :)