Need help from any native english speaker

Nah, I'm not pure Texan, I have my roots from Colombia and Vietnam. So a Czech accent with some hybrid oriental/hispanic accent. :lol:

I'd love to help too if possible. I've always kind of wondered if non-native English-speaking musicians ever thought about getting some help with their lyrics and pronunciation. PM me, maybe you can split the workload up between us and have it done faster.

Seems you have enough help already, just in case Im open to help as well, I hate when Non-English speaking bands have horrible mistakes throughout their whole album, it just comes out as unprofessional and childish, so I totally appreciate when a band wishes to seek external help to not fall in that category. Man, Venezuelan Bands trying to sing in English, such a huge failure haha I should post some lyrics

Yeah I thought it was not such problem in our case until our guest singer who is kinda famous changed our opinion :))))

I've been learning english for 14 years, but it without any other practice than watching tv series I am on level of 4 year old.
And everybody here is teaching this Oxford-Cambridge type of english.

Think about using Google Documents - and perhaps open the link up to a few people.

There is only one type of English, by the way, and that is English. Any variant of this cannot be considered true English because of phonetic pronunciation, grammatical and spelling issues (colour, anyone?)*

Great idea getting someone to check though. More foreign bands should do this (or sing in their own language).

*;)

I'm up for helping too. English is not my mother tongue, but I love it more than Spanish (which is my mother tongue) and I think I am pretty good at it.

By the way, your music sounds really good!