Help: Native Speaker needed (English)

I WANNA HEAR MARCUS' APPROACH!!!!!

If it makes it on to the final product, then I'm sure Headcrusher will share it (but for now, if I were to post it I can foresee many remixes done with certain words as samples, or jumbling up the words to somehow imply I like men, etc. :D)

Hang on a minute, I thought you wanted English?
Feel free to record your version. We're all very curious to hear it!
I totally just imagined Samuel L. Jackson reading that, Pulp Fiction style. I had a laugh
Well, if you happen to know him... ;)
Öwen;8521588 said:
There's no such thing as a British accent
We’d love to hear a Scottish coach as well. ;)
If it makes it on to the final product, then I'm sure Headcrusher will share it (but for now, if I were to post it I can foresee many remixes done with certain words as samples, or jumbling up the words to somehow imply I like men, etc.
Since Marcus sent me that in a private message I'm not going to post his recording if he doesn’t approve. As far as I’m concerned I don’t see any reason to hold it back until the release of the record but its Marcus’ decision really.

Just to let you know the final product isn’t due before October at best. This is actually going to be mixed by Anti-Flag’s sound-tech and as you can imagine he’s pretty busy. Deadline is the beginning of October. Add a few weeks for small changes in the Mix and Mastering and it’s probably going to be November.

Anyone remember the beginning of this video?

or this

Last edited by a moderator: