Need help! Shipping my guitar!

SilentAfterTerror

Mary's Little Lamb Of God
Apr 21, 2010
So I've bought a RR24 LTD a while back on ebay and it just arrived. I'm actually in Thailand right now and the item is now at my relatives at the states in LA. Now I need to find a way to get it here :( so anyone got any ideas on how to ship it? All I know is USPS EMS but then the site says the size is too big??? Other online music stores all use USPS EMS for inter shipping and the item is same size as mine... Not to mention I used to same shipping service for my Edwards Pink Sawtooth... HELP ME! I want my guitar :mad:

Mind telling me how that'll work?

Seems obvious but I guess it's not. :Smug:

Go to "get in touch" page, fill out the form, wait for a reply.

You have no carnet. FYI

If none of the regular shipping companies will help you (which does not sound right to me) then Sound Moves can help. Gear shipping is what they do.

if i where you i should wait till you go back to the LA and play it there, you never know what could happen and thailand i quess people could Easy steal a package somehowsomewhere

My relatives found sum shipping company but then it'll cost $400~500... thats way too overpriced if you ask me. $200 already seems quite expensive (It onli cost me $95 air mail for my edwards and it onli took 2 days)

Seems obvious but I guess it's not. :Smug:

Go to "get in touch" page, fill out the form, wait for a reply.

You have no carnet. FYI

If none of the regular shipping companies will help you (which does not sound right to me) then Sound Moves can help. Gear shipping is what they do.

Oh hahaha, I just went into the site just now as I wasn't able to open the site at the office. I'm guessing I Sound move would be my last option if I can't find anything by this week.