Need help with my bass,guitar and drum sound..

For a better bass sound? A real bass!lol

Now, it´s me dont want to sound like a dick but dude you seem to be kinda lazy! You open a lot of threads concerning the same issues over and over. Always about ampsim, ir´s and presets. Why dont you do a proper search for the great threads about mixing and put much more time in practicing than asking here more or less always the same? Because you are always around same, not that the questions are not relevant but it seems to me that you simply want some magic formula for great mixes but ironically you dont want to spend money on things that really makes the difference, like a real bass.

Dude believe me that I am saying this to help, it´s contructive criticism rather than just saying bullshit. Read everything you can and spend time practicing and then practicing and then practicing more and more. Nobody here gonna give what you want with few words for that mix to become greater than life. You have to understand the basis of a great mix and then work a lot your weak spots about your mixes and as I said, the balls of a mix comes from a real bass. So dont except miracles of a pitch shifted guitar or a bass vsti. You can achieve a resoanable sound with them but not great. Because in the end, fake shit it will be always fake.