Need Help

JonBonJovi

Titilate
Feb 4, 2002
Blue Mountains,Australia
Visit site
Is it possible that someone here that lives in Melb. can get hold of one of those realestate book things you get from realestates and send it to me.If you can I will return the favour and send you a vid or something. If you can do it answer this and i will pm you my address to send it to.

I got one book from 1 real estate agent on Friday on the way to Ballarat. I will get a few more on Monday and send them, there isn't very much in the North-East suburbs in that one.

Originally posted by The Trooper
I got one book from 1 real estate agent on Friday on the way to Ballarat. I will get a few more on Monday and send them, there isn't very much in the North-East suburbs in that one.

All the books will be the same.It is one that all the realestates put out together.

Ohhhhh right.

I went to one place and asked for it and she said she didn't have it. And the place on the next block just had a booklet for that real estate place outside so I grabbed it. But this was in a dodgy little shopping strip in Murrumbeena.

I'll go to Moorabbin on Monday, one of the places there will have it.

Sorry to hear :(

Gotta hate that... of course I am not much of an expert in it because most of my experience comes from being dumped on my ass by a girl I like but don't end up goin out with.

Thanks I was good and made it all seem like he was being a prick about it...by beeing very nice about it all ...he will be at home now stewing over it all.

Oh well I am defiantely a free agent to do what ever I please now.

That is always an upside I suppose.

Although you can get sick of being a free agent.

I know I know!
I have been single a lot longer than i have ever been before but I feel like it is longer than what it really is as Arthur and i officialy broke up about 4mths after when we should really have in the 1st place.

About 8 months then.... that is a fair while heh. I've been single now for about 7 months, but I am pretty much always single anyway as I have about as much luck with girls as Ray Martin does with making his hair look good.

About 8 months then.... that is a fair while heh. I've been single now for about 7 months, but I am pretty much always single anyway as I have about as much luck with girls as Ray Martin does with making his hair look good.

*claps hands*:lol: :lol:
8 months ineed, feels like about a year though.