Need Help

Hahaha that wasn't actually humour, it was the saddening truth, but as long as it is putting a smile on your face there is a good side :)

I've been to 5 places now and all of them don't have this book you speak of.

I've asked if they have a book with all the houses for sale in Melbourne and they look blankly back at me, then reply "Um... we have a book out the front with all our houses in Melbourne that we are selling".

So I have about 4 or 5 different Real Estate agents books and some Property Review Weekly thing or something lol, but not this book you speak of.

Ok cool then.... I have a feeling this book doesn't exist anymore because nobody had it, even LJ Hooker who are like a big real estate firm.

I sometimes look at www.realestateview.com.au and www.realestate.com.au Both of these sites cover ALL of Melbourne and are really easy to use. I have found they often contain properties for sale that are not even listed yet in the hard copy booklet thingies.

Prices in Melbourne suburbs jump around a heck of a lot and it's hard to get one impression on pricing. There's some truth to distance from city establishes a price basis, just like other cities.

I know somebody who is looking to buy a really nice townhouse and its price is around 600 K but if you drove 10 minutes away and found the same house it would be 400 - 450 K. Melbourne prices are weird IMHO.

Hope that helps... I'll shut up now...

Originally posted by The Trooper
Those sites will probably be much more help than what I sent heheh.
Thanks for sending them mum is happy that I got someone to send some stuff.
and Los4words thanks my parents have checked them out as well but my parents being the people they are like to look at everything.

Ahhh ok cool thankyou :)

And is it Chiholm or Chisholm coz I've never heard of Chiholm before hehe, I just thought I should check that one.