Need mixing/mastering? I'll do it for FREE! (dead serious)

QuantumSound

Audio Engineer / Living Meme
Sep 22, 2017
Kansas, U.S.A
Hey, I'm a novice audio engineer looking for work to gain experience and to spread my name a little bit. I will do mixing and mastering for (you guessed it) metal of all kinds. I have some experience mixing my own band and plan to have an album out by the end of the year.

Now, if you're anything like me, you might be thinking "Why entrust my quality music to an amateur unless I want a watered-down St. Anger-esque mix?"
I get it,the word "novice" or "amateur" completely turns off half the people here. There's no way I can change that, other than asking that you trust me. I might surprise you. Also, consider the fact that you're loosing nothing by taking me up on this (free) offer.

Like I said, yes, my services are free, but for the first time only. If you like what you hear, consider coming back to me with more. My rates after the first song are normally around $75 USD per song. I feel like these prices are generous considering the mass of other studios and websites around that charge maybe triple that.

If your interested, PM me or use my email: quantumsound9901@gmail.com

Thanks for looking.

- Q

Last edited:
Reactions: Sofokleus
Hey, that's really cool of you to offer this, and smart knowing that experience is very important. Good luck, I hope you find some people to want to use you for their mastering needs! :)