Need some help ID'ing a song - super long shot....

eppst1

Mar 18, 2002
Ohio
www.eppst1.com
I was having an MRI done today, and they had Pandora playing over my headset. A song came on that I really liked, but there was no way for me to identify the band. This is where you guys come in with your vast knowledge.

It was a power metal band, I'm going to assume an newer band singing about "eye to eye" or "an eye for an eye" something something. I know this isn't much to go on, but if anyone might have an idea, let me know.

I was having an MRI done today, and they had Pandora playing over my headset. A song came on that I really liked, but there was no way for me to identify the band. This is where you guys come in with your vast knowledge.

It was a power metal band, I'm going to assume an newer band singing about "eye to eye" or "an eye for an eye" something something. I know this isn't much to go on, but if anyone might have an idea, let me know.

Dreamland has 3 releases and they are all great, I have them all. The singer is Jake E. from Amaranthe. I talked to Jake last year and he told me he was hoping to find some time to do another Dreamland CD so hopefully that will happen.

I'm going to check them out. New Discovery of a band based on a question from a guy having an MRI who happened to hear it. I love it!!!

Kudos on the Final Jeopardy question!!!