Need tips for Recording Opeth

Crackfare

VagiAddict
Sep 11, 2005
Kyoto, Japan
Sup guys, I just got a camcorder and im plannin to record a song or two from Opeth, then puttin it on Youtube. Does anyone have any suggestions, like where I should stand, how to change brandwidth, video settings, audio settings? I have a Sony Handycam and I dont want the quality to get fucked up, and I need to find some way to minimize the file size so it dosent go over the Youtube limit.

Thx!

Actually it's not really illegal, well it is, but it depends on how much you record, a few seconds is legal, a couple of songs is probably pushing it rather. Record it if you please and so long as you're not making money from it it's ethically ambiguous.

Crackfare said:
Sup guys, I just got a camcorder and im plannin to record a song or two from Opeth, then puttin it on Youtube. Does anyone have any suggestions, like where I should stand, how to change brandwidth, video settings, audio settings? I have a Sony Handycam and I dont want the quality to get fucked up, and I need to find some way to minimize the file size so it dosent go over the Youtube limit.

Thx!

I doubt u can get a good quality with teh equipment ure using....but best of luck...suaulyl I jsut sit down and play infront of teh computer....and doa lil test run for a few sec...jsut to see where to sit adn all...!!!...well hope that helps....best of luck...!!!..Keep rockin.....PEAC EOUT