My New Opeth-Influenced Tune

I'm pretty sure you didn't ask to use that picture of the flower and post it on the web or alter it. Mind asking next time you take my stuff...

This isn't oinkness, he just left his name on and I don't have one. Just noticing he scanned my picture and altered it.

Side note, does look neat what you did to it.

The picture of the influences around the flower. He took one of my photos that I took and altered it. I'm just leaving him a message that he needs to ask before just altering my things.

That was my sister. Yes, I scanned her photo because I liked it.... I'm getting a new pic.. I guess I can't use it for my cd cover, hahaha... wahhhh... :(

I wasn't pretending. She usually doesn't even come to this forum, but I accidently left it open after posting a reply... just like I accidently posted under her name on some other forums...

hmm actually most of the start reminded me more of cradle of filth which I dont really like but whatever, I didnt mind this piece, except the recording comes close to being as good as eternal soul torture

wow that's pretty n3cr0.

I don't hear much opeth influence. but if you say so......

Its not horrible. But I wouldn't give up your day job.

The arrangement is too drawn out..you play alot of the sections way too long. We get the idea.....you could probably cut the song in half and that'd make it alot better.

longer does not necessarily mean its better or more "epic" It just means it's long. And your song gets pretty redundant....especially with the lack of things going on.

There's potential though. Keep it up.

Oinkness said:
The picture of the influences around the flower. He took one of my photos that I took and altered it. I'm just leaving him a message that he needs to ask before just altering my things.

what the fuck kind of family do you have? Where your sister posts messages on your favorite band's forum under your name....to you.

Are we gonna start seeign lists of chores for Oinkness to do this weekend? :loco:

Sounded too amateurish to be listenable. But at least you tried. And put it up for all of us to critisize. ;)

Edit: Now to really impress us, put up some pics of your sister, preferably naked ones you secretly took and possibly jerked off to... :oops:

269-08.jpg
You guys are retarded.. :( And no, that's not my sister.

The progressions may be dragged on a lot, but if you compare the song to other songs of the same length, they usually have a verse, chorus, verse, chorus, etc.... whereas I have just a bunch of progressions that have no relation to each other. I could go and repeat verses and choruses and stuff and make the song 30 minutes long, but that would stinkkk! I'll re-record the guitar parts starting now, over the weekend..... and maybe write some lyrics for the song and possibly put a new version up later in a couple weeks or so. I doubt I'll be able to record the vocals because I have a crappy microphone, but I could try. :(

also oinkness, dont listen to the nay-sayers ripping on your music man. music is for yourself, so dont get discouraged. some people will always find something to criticize you on. keep writing man, youve got good ideas, one day it will just click :)