Need Your Suggestions On Classical Metal

Winds - Reflections Of The I, Of Entity And Mind
Arcane Sun - Arcane Sun
Estatic Fear - A Sombre Dance
Trans-Siberian Orchestra - Beethoven's Last Night
Summoning - Let Mortal Heroes Sing Your Fame

when i'm studying back in college, i used to play some theatre of tragedy, my dying bride, green carnation, death, krisiun, winds, arcturus. and when we have some group work or something in our house, my classmates got irritated always because they don't listen to metal. what they listen to is pure fucking pop, rap, r& b, nu - metal and those kind of shits. but it's my home, no one can control my music. that's a fuck to them not listening to metal. man i hate it when they say that my music is too noisy, and non sense. i wanna raise my fist and punch them in the nose for that.

RosesofShadow said:
when i'm studying back in college, i used to play some theatre of tragedy, my dying bride, green carnation, death, krisiun, winds, arcturus. and when we have some group work or something in our house, my classmates got irritated always because they don't listen to metal. what they listen to is pure fucking pop, rap, r& b, nu - metal and those kind of shits. but it's my home, no one can control my music. that's a fuck to them not listening to metal. man i hate it when they say that my music is too noisy, and non sense. i wanna raise my fist and punch them in the nose for that.

:) Metal Goes Perfect With Studying.While Listening Music I can Get Lessons Easily :Smug: