Neeews?

something tells me it would be more active than QV as of now.

seriously, no one from the band(if they even are a band anymore) speaks.
I can totally understand the hiatus with Bart beeing hospitalized, but as I said,
not a SINGLE WORD from anyone? I don't know if i should laugh or cry...

something tells me it would be more active than QV as of now.

seriously, no one from the band(if they even are a band anymore) speaks.
I can totally understand the hiatus with Bart beeing hospitalized, but as I said,
not a SINGLE WORD from anyone? I don't know if i should laugh or cry...

I thought I read somewhere coming from Bart that he had some problems with recording in his studio or something. I don't remember what it was.

wow, I have not logged on here for the past year.
made a mix-cd the other day with my favorite QV songs from Defiant Indoctrination and started to think about whatever happened to Quo Vadis.

I've done some digging tonight and while there's very little actual words,
Bart seems to be working with Vamoise which is described as Bohemian Electro-Pop.

the domain quovadis.qc.ca has been updated/renewed in 2015(this year) by someone.

looking at MAG's webpage, it hasn't been updated since 2010.

the latest post on the QV Facebook was in 2012, so that's an improvement…I guess.

the most recent activity from anything QV seems to be from Yanic(although he left the band)
doing an appearance on a song by "Märchenbilder":
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwZVOTrrA-M#t=79

I talked to Patrice at a gorguts show about 1.5 years ago, he said as far as he knows, there are no plans to continue the project........ Though Bart is apparently healthy again and is continuing to support their local scene.

I've added Bart on Facebook two days ago (hasn't accepted me), hoping to ask him about the future and asking him what I'm about to ask you guys:

Does anyone have a copy of Obitus and Equilibrium, the "singles" released on youtube and myspace respectively?
I'd want them in any quality really, but I'd love it if I didn't have to rip it from youtube...

Bart's accepted my request and he's told me that there isn't any version of Equilibrium around but we can get Obitus from https://www.cdbaby.com/cd/quovadis6 for a dollar.

When asked about the new record and future plans, Bart said:

"there is a very specific concept for the new record.
it's dependent on one particular milestone that I've been working on for the past few years, when that is achieved I'll focus on recording and working out those details."
He also said that he'd been limited to how much time he can dedicate to music due to personal reasons.
"but I have about 2 albums worth of material, I just want every album to have it's own specific soul, and this one - if it was released based on the riffs have - would have the vibe of defiant imagination, so not what I want,
I never release the same album twice
figuratively speaking
so it takes something special, which takes work, which takes time"

And when I asked him why doesn't he make an announcement of sorts, he said:
"I'm not going to say or do anything publicly until I'm ready - for anyone who says otherwise it's either them speculating or pretending to be in the loop when they're not"

I asked him for his permission to post this, and he gave it to me, so in case anyone's wondering, there IS a valid reason there's no new music out there, and if you want some new QV you're just gonna have to be patient.
I apologise for wording and arranging this poorly, I'm in somewhat of a rush.

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
and here we are, 4 years after the last post and the last little bit of info.

what has happened? nothing.

"there is a very specific concept for the new record.
it's dependent on one particular milestone that I've been working on for the past few years, when that is achieved I'll focus on recording and working out those details.

this quote now sounds like a bullshit excuse.

let's face it guys...Quo Vadis, as good as it was, is dead.