Nemesis - Forever in Metal

Fire breath

Feb 20, 2002
London
piris-metalopolis.blogspot.com
Unknown and unheralded UK heavy power metal combo that deserve a little of your time cause their album completely rules. Here is the wonderfully catchy tune The Blade. The chorus will get under your skin after a while. Fantastic stuff if you ask me. The song Traitor is also amazing as are many others.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheers from your comments guys, you obviously know what you are talking about.:D
We formed the band in 1987 split up in 1993 and have been together again since 2005. All songs are written, produced and recorded by us as we own a studio which also records bands in Guernsey. The album from which these songs are taken from is our last effort which we are immensly proud of and your comments are very much appreciated and a reason to keep on hitting our head against a brick wall! The situation that we find ourselves in is that everyone who listens to our record cannot believe that we are not signed. Powerplay magazine gave us 10/10 Metal Hammer were impressed, and the album is selling in private stores in places like Germany. Sounds great, but in reality, nobody is interested in promoting or signing us. We come from Guernsey in the Channel Islands, and therefore are somewhat isolated from the Uk. We are not 20 somethings and athough popular on our home turf, are only noticed elsewhere by word of mouth. Yes we write great songs, yes we believe in metal, and yes we love doing it. But ultimatly we are a band without hope, consigned to remain unnoticed unless something unbelievable happens. Again, thanks for you kind words about our songs,and yes that scream at the end of Traitor made me almost pass out when i sung it. You cant get more metal than that.
Danny

Cheers from your comments guys, you obviously know what you are talking about.:D
We formed the band in 1987 split up in 1993 and have been together again since 2005. All songs are written, produced and recorded by us as we own a studio which also records bands in Guernsey. The album from which these songs are taken from is our last effort which we are immensly proud of and your comments are very much appreciated and a reason to keep on hitting our head against a brick wall! The situation that we find ourselves in is that everyone who listens to our record cannot believe that we are not signed. Powerplay magazine gave us 10/10 Metal Hammer were impressed, and the album is selling in private stores in places like Germany. Sounds great, but in reality, nobody is interested in promoting or signing us. We come from Guernsey in the Channel Islands, and therefore are somewhat isolated from the Uk. We are not 20 somethings and athough popular on our home turf, are only noticed elsewhere by word of mouth. Yes we write great songs, yes we believe in metal, and yes we love doing it. But ultimatly we are a band without hope, consigned to remain unnoticed unless something unbelievable happens. Again, thanks for you kind words about our songs,and yes that scream at the end of Traitor made me almost pass out when i sung it. You cant get more metal than that.
Danny

Danny, congrats again for an excellent album. Don't give up, somebody will wake up someday and sign you. There are so many average bands signed...

:kickass:

www.thenems.com

This is our web address where you can buy our album, look at reviews and some cool pictures.

Thanks for all your support and interest.

The way that i look at things is that if everyone who listens to our album likes it, then eventually we may get a break. So please spread the word.
And if you know any record companies, distributors or friends that would like us, let them know we are here. Cheers Danny