...NeO off topic thread

Dan Presland

Mar 3, 2009
For those that wish to be............... off topic
Can I be the first and ask,
Who knows a great myspace designer, who is willing to help edit things after it is put together??? I can't find anyone who is really good under $500AUD, and I can't get my head around paying that much for a myspace design...

I fail at being on topic, hence this thread is perfect for me. Then again because this is the off topic thread, you can't be off topic, because the topic is off topic. So in not being off topic, you are on topic, meaning this is still the wrong thread?

I can't even make sense of that.

I love when you reach the point of sleep deprivation which triggers eye twitches and paranoia. I spent the majority of 2006/07 jumping at loud noises.

Haha, that was me two days ago. It wasn't all that fun, but for some reason I couldn't stop laughing. I was definitely delirious; quite likely delusional. Every time my cat would jump on me, I'd damn near fall off my chair. Which, in itself, was mildly amusing.

I had no bread. I shall stay up tonight and attempt it! Unless, of course, I discover at any point that I feel I'll be able to fall asleep. In which case, I postpone the bread giggles.
After my pitiful nap this morning, I can already feel delirium creeping in. If I remember to buy some Coke, I can probably replicate it almost accurately.

Try not to choke on the bread, the problem is you can't swallow it, and in the delirous state that seems very funny. So you start laughing, and choking on the bread, meanwhile you're still unable to swallow it.

I'm waiting for a bus, and the sun is too hot, I can feel my skin shrivelling even though I sunscreened this morning.

Try not to choke on the bread, the problem is you can't swallow it, and in the delirous state that seems very funny. So you start laughing, and choking on the bread, meanwhile you're still unable to swallow it.

And that's the story of Mitch and Myself and the last Metal Obsession meetup. :cool:

I still say you guys should've come and got me. I wasn't sleeping, I was laying there bored shitless, listening to Franky snore. I was keen to keep drinking, but nooooo. Everyone was all "Sleeeeeep is goooood". Sif sleep at dawn. Then I eventually passed out and felt so. fucking. sick. lol
Eating bread certainly wasn't funny when I woke up. I was so tired/hungover/still drunk that I fell asleep with a mouthful of it. Woke up 10 minutes later quite confused. :lol:

Who knows a great myspace designer, who is willing to help edit things after it is put together??? I can't find anyone who is really good under $500AUD, and I can't get my head around paying that much for a myspace design...

Suppose I should answer this too, haha.

Yeah, i'd be interested in working with you guys, I charge much much much less than $500. :lol:

Once i've got a bit of free time in between uni I should be able to knock something up.

And to be on/off (whatever) topic..
belakoris.jpg

I missed forum lulz.
Ne'lakor for the wins. On that subject, the last NeO gig I went to (the castle) was nowhere near as awesome upon realizing it was the first time I'd seen them without Be'lakor. Felt really really odd. Especially when you plus the lack of awesome people I know and don't talk to but say I know at the gig.

Edit: that makes sense to me and imo that's all that matters.