Nergal diagnosed with leukemia

I saw them open for Morbid Angel a while back, they put on a great show and led me to check out their music and I was pretty disappointed. This was shortly before Demigod came out, didn't know who Behemoth was at that time. I thought ZKC and Satanica and Thelema had a few decent songs between them, but didn't like Demigod at all. Listened to each of the subsequent albums since then and liked each one less.

I still hope Nergal pulls through and the band goes on to tour and such, at least they're a true metal band and don't play some scene garbage. Just really not a band that holds my interest, so the comment that "death metal fans should like them" is pretty silly - especially coming from that guy.

veloci...your taste...
behemoths zos kia cultus is JUST as good as any morbid angel album and even better than heretic.

I saw them open for Morbid Angel a while back, they put on a great show and led me to check out their music and I was pretty disappointed. This was shortly before Demigod came out, didn't know who Behemoth was at that time. I thought ZKC and Satanica and Thelema had a few decent songs between them, but didn't like Demigod at all. Listened to each of the subsequent albums since then and liked each one less.

I still hope Nergal pulls through and the band goes on to tour and such, at least they're a true metal band and don't play some scene garbage. Just really not a band that holds my interest, so the comment that "death metal fans should like them" is pretty silly - especially coming from that guy.

I haven't read this post until now. You gained some respect from me.

veloci...your taste...
behemoths zos kia cultus is JUST as good as any morbid angel album and even better than heretic.

I like Behemoth but come on...

Heretic is one of MA's worst honestly... ZKC is actually probably better than that one.

veloci...your taste...

I wouldn't say it's just as good as any Morbid Angel record... especially not the first two but it is a damn good DM album and why death metal fans would write it off is beyond me.