Nergal has Luekemia, this shit is bad.

Can't stand the guy, hate the message he brings across.
BUT NO ONE DESERVES THIS ILLNESS.
You do not wish your biggest enemy this (or any other disease).
I hope he is strong enough to survive this. You can survive this, you just got to be tough, and have a bit of luck!

Man, this really bums me out.

I really hope he pulls through. Behemoth have so much more to do in the music world!

If I can do it twice - he can do it. It's a long road, but the reward is worth the fight. As for the inappropriate remarks - just hope no one you know ever gets cancer - it's all fun and games till then eh?

For a little more detail on Leukemia, I was in a similar position as Nergal is in that my only hope of survival rested in the hands of another as I also required a bone marrow transplant because of the particular form of Leukemia I was diagnosed with AML (Acute Myelogenous Leukemia) with an aggressive subtype (unlike other forms of cancer, Leukemia is not staged i.e. 1,2,3,... it has various subtypes that play a role in treatment options and prognosis). His most likely match as far as bone marrow goes would be a direct sibling, other family members have a much less chance of being a match than siblings do, quite honestly, aside from siblings, other family members have as much chance as an unrelated donor which is what was needed in my case. Fortunately a 29 year old man, half a continent away from me was a match and has donated his marrow twice in an effort to extend my life. I can't offer my thanks more to those that offer of themselves so unselfishly that they put themselves on a list in the hope that someday someone will come along that they are a match for and provide for them the opportunity to fight this awful disease. I hope Nergal finds a match and finds the strength to manage the side effects that will come from the treatment let alone the disease. He's in my thoughts.

As a lukemia survivor my self, i think nergal has a good chance! as long as he takes care of his diet and his family gives him love / support he will be fine. A big part of the fight is state of mind and he seems to have determination on his side.

I'm shocked. I met Behemoth when they were out here a few months ago. He seemed fit as a fiddle. I know there was news a few weeks ago that they canceled a tour because he was sick but I didn't think much of it.

Sending warm loving healing vibes to you Nergal.

Would have thought it was Lung Cancer the amount this guys smokes... he actually got permission from our owners at a local bar for him and the rest of the band to smoke inside

But in all seriousness really hope he pulls through this, we're losing musicians left right and centre here...

Hmm... I guess thats what you get for making songs like god is dead :err:

this guys needs to get back on the cock he rode in on... and i see Lasse has already kicked this guy into touch...

Funky Animal: You sir have my respect for your comment

hope he gets well.

that being said, I don't think someone should get banned for making a rude comment. this isn't a family forum.

... I don't think someone should get banned for making a rude comment. this isn't a family forum.

and this wasn't a thread about liking one band or the other, or some drum samples or some shit... a "rude comment" attains an entirely more serious level of "dick-headed" when someone's life is at stake.

so, it's a good thing that what you think doesn't count in this instance, since you seem to be indicating you don't see a difference. well, there IS a difference, and those of us with a heart can see it clearly.

Sucks =< hope he pulls through this, i was really stoked to see him at bloodstock this year before they cancelled. Hopefully i'll get another opportunity in the near future

and this wasn't a thread about liking one band or the other, or some drum samples or some shit... a "rude comment" attains an entirely more serious level of "dick-headed" when someone's life is at stake.

so, it's a good thing that what you think doesn't count in this instance, since you seem to be indicating you don't see a difference. well, there IS a difference, and those of us with a heart can see it clearly.

you're right dude. no heart have I. you're cool.

my point was that people are dick heads quite often on here. nothing new.