Nergal has Luekemia, this shit is bad.

ok james I get it. sorry you had to dust off your mangina. I get your point. but for the record I didn't say there was anything wrong with jumping on this person or whatever just that banning them was stupid. I love the freedom of speech.

his remark was highly inappropriate, and he isn't banned permanently but only for a week, stop crying everyone.
If we don't fight major douchetardism more strictly on this board it'll go down the shitter really quick, not what this forum deserves.
I'm aware of the fact that that we won't be able to revert this board back to its 2005 state, but we can do something about people being douches, cause there are more and more of them infesting this forum, I don't think that many of the contributing members (I mean "contributing" as in giving something to the forum that's actually usefull in audio production) will mind if some of the troublemakers get a slap on the fingers every now and then.

this thread was about Nergal's serious condition let's keep it to that I think

ok james I get it. sorry you had to dust off your mangina. I get your point. but for the record I didn't say there was anything wrong with jumping on this person or whatever just that banning them was stupid. I love the freedom of speech.

sorry.. you don't get to just throw insults and walk away... this thread is NOT about you, but you are trying awfully hard to MAKE it about you and your precious "free speech entitlement"'... well what you seem to not understand about personal freedoms is that they end where the life & death struggles of others begin.... i suppose you think it's ok then for religious nuts to show up at a soldier's funeral and shout at the family members that their loved one is burning in hell, eh?

no, he deserved to be censured (not censored), and he was, and as Lasse pointed out it's not permanent, so get your own "mangina" in order before you comment on anyone else's. freedom has limits and a cost, and until you learn that, you know nothing about freedom. it's a privilege, not an entitlement, and privileges can be taken away if they are abused, period.

... and everything Lasse said.

Dude. Just shut the fuck up. In fact... go suck a tailpipe. You love freedom so much... go use it and get a gun and fucking shoot yourself in the dick.

"Freedom Isn't Free
No There's A Hefty Fuckin' Fee
And If You Don't Throw In Your Buck 'O Five
Who Will?

If You Don't Throw In Your Buck 'O Five. Who Will?
Oooh Buck 'O Five
Freedom Costs A Buck 'O Five"

:headbang:

Back OT... the call has gone out for marrow donors for Nergal... so if you live in his region, register! it takes a simple mouth swab!!

"Freedom Isn't Free
No There's A Hefty Fuckin' Fee
And If You Don't Throw In Your Buck 'O Five
Who Will?

If You Don't Throw In Your Buck 'O Five. Who Will?
Oooh Buck 'O Five
Freedom Costs A Buck 'O Five"

:headbang:

Back OT... the call has gone out for marrow donors for Nergal... so if you live in his region, register! it takes a simple mouth swab!!

I would if I lived in poland :D

I'm a member of the metal community. you cannot talk to me that way.

are you fighting for your life due to a horrible disease???

because that's the point you've repeatedly missed... at first i thought you were just being deliberately obtuse. i'm growing more and more suspicious that you're just stupid though.

stop commenting, this is about Adam, not you (for the 3rd time)!

actually this is the message that went out:

"A short message for all people from Europe - if you live in Poland, Germany, Ukraine, Lithuania, Russia, Slovakia, Belarus, Czech Rep you can register as a marrow donor also here: https://www.dkms.pl/index.php?id=456&no_cache=1thank you so much for all your support!"

this is not specifically for Adam, or is it? (my polish sucks).

Neverpury: please let it be now, this thread is about Nergal!

this is not specifically for Adam, or is it? (my polish sucks).

well you can't just donate for a specific person i don't think... unless you are a family member or in their inner circle.. this link is the primary way that those who wish to help him can effectuate that... because this is the "bank" from which he will "withdraw", based on matches found.

also this:

Fans wanting to help out, register for the marrow program, or have questions on running a marrow drive may contact the organization Music Saves Lives by email at iCare@musicsaveslives.com or visit Music Saves Lives at http://www.musicsaveslives.org/ Music Saves Lives is the bridge between music, entertainment and important life-saving causes. They bring a simple concept; connect the music and entertainment, we all love, to a life saving community action. MSL has focused efforts on blood donation and the marrow registry, reaching out by sharing facts, educating and empowering. They educate about the importance of simple life saving actions fans can participate in. These simple actions, like donating blood, running a blood drive, and registering for the marrow program to save those with leukemia, all connect back to the community.

this is a general way in which anyone who cares to can, regardless of geographic location, contribute towards helping to secure vitally needed resources so that they are available for musicians who become ill... because it's not about having the money or insurance, it's about the availability of what's needed.

and there was this announcement:

BEHEMOTH'S NERGAL BRINGS AWARENESS TO THE NEED FOR BONE MARROW DONORS

BEHEMOTH leader Nergal has just found out he needs a marrow transplant to fight the sickness he has recently been diagnosed with (leukemia). In light of this he wants to remind everyone about the need to be on the marrow registry. The more people get tested and donate, the more of a chance for life there is for him and people in the same situation.

BEHEMOTH and Metal Blade would like to thank everyone for their support and well wishes during this difficult time. The best thing we can all do right now is learn about the marrow donation process, not only help save one of metals leaders, but to also help save countless others out there struggling with the same disease.

To learn more about how you can register to donate marrow check out: http://www.marrow.org/

and there was this announcement:

BEHEMOTH'S NERGAL BRINGS AWARENESS TO THE NEED FOR BONE MARROW DONORS

BEHEMOTH leader Nergal has just found out he needs a marrow transplant to fight the sickness he has recently been diagnosed with (leukemia). In light of this he wants to remind everyone about the need to be on the marrow registry. The more people get tested and donate, the more of a chance for life there is for him and people in the same situation.

BEHEMOTH and Metal Blade would like to thank everyone for their support and well wishes during this difficult time. The best thing we can all do right now is learn about the marrow donation process, not only help save one of metals leaders, but to also help save countless others out there struggling with the same disease.

To learn more about how you can register to donate marrow check out: http://www.marrow.org/

Seeing all this, and seeing that Nergal is ill like this, I'm actually considering donating bone marrow... if it could help anyone then it would be worth it

He will live.

"I AM THE MOST CONQUERING ONE" - Nergal

behemoth_BLOG.jpg

This is terrible. The crazy thing is after the terrible incident with decapitated I searched for bands with a similar ish sound and found Behemoth. Now negral has leukemia. Argh. Terrible for Negral, terrible day for music.

well you can't just donate for a specific person i don't think... unless you are a family member or in their inner circle.. this link is the primary way that those who wish to help him can effectuate that... because this is the "bank" from which he will "withdraw", based on matches found.

Marrow donation is not a "directed donation" for a specific person. You agree to register for the registry, they take a swab for HLA (Human Leukocyte Antigens) analysis and your profile is put into a database where it will sit and be there for when a doctor initiates a search for compatible donors. The doctor will receive a list of possible matches for the ill patient based upon the HLA comparison and then they will narrow it down from there.

I had an initial list of about 15 possible donors from the national registry here in the States. My doctor chose the best, most compatible candidate from that list - what they called at the time a perfect 10/10 match which meant that his marrow would be the most compatible to me and the best chance at remission and least chance of rejection, in bone marrow transplants rejection is called GVHD Graft vs. Host Disease which all recipients are susceptible in some form or another - some happens quickly and is called Acute GVHD, other times it can happen say a year or so after transplant and it is considered Chronic GVHD - it can be serious and life threatening or it can be mostly bothersome problems like I have - I don't produce tears anymore because of it and have to use artificial tears and have my ducts plugged to keep my eyes wet - things like that. The better the match, the better the prognosis for long term survival.

Please register to be a donor regardless if you are not a match for Nergal, someday you may be a match for someone else and get a chance to save anothers life as my donor has done now twice for me. He was a complete stranger from across the country - yet he has given me his marrow twice and given me another 6 years with my loved ones so far. so please register - it's simple and it may save someones life.