Netherlands & Greece Gigs!

L o L ~! said:
i wish i could .....

If you get to see them in Athens, the guys usually hang around the club during the gigs. So you might get a chance to say hi :)

Metal-R-US said:
Okay, I'm confused. 1st post says that Biomechanical plays at Het Podium in Hoogeveen on 29-10 but the venue's site says it's got an emonight planned, whatever that may be :ill:. It might be clear what I prefer ofcourse. If that venue is double booked may I suggest something closer to Amsterdam? (www.kade.nl is at 5 minutes from my place ;)).

Hi there
Yeah there is problem with that date, the organiser is on the case already and hopefully will give us a new venue soon :)
And thanks for the link :)

Cheers

Metal-R-US said:
Okay, I'm confused. 1st post says that Biomechanical plays at Het Podium in Hoogeveen on 29-10 but the venue's site says it's got an emonight planned, whatever that may be :ill:. It might be clear what I prefer ofcourse. If that venue is double booked may I suggest something closer to Amsterdam? (www.kade.nl is at 5 minutes from my place ;)).

And there we have it due to a booking error in Hoogeveen,the tour is cancelled in oktober in Holland,and probably will be set for December now,
if I'm correct 2-3-4 December.

This makes me super fucking pissed.

:OMG:

I got a confirmation from the Hoogeveen venue that they let the f***ing emonight prevail over Biomechanical but to postpone the whole tour would really suck. Where did you get that info from?

Metal-R-US said:
:OMG:

I got a confirmation from the Hoogeveen venue that they let the f***ing emonight prevail over Biomechanical

:bah: :Shedevil:

Metal-R-US said:
:OMG:but to postpone the whole tour would really suck. Where did you get that info from?

Yeah It looks like if they can't book a gig for the Saturday then it will be postponed for the beginning of December. We are just waiting for confirmation either way.

I got this yesterday:

BIOMECHANICAL reschedule Dutch dates for December

BIOMECHANICAL have been forced to reschedule dates that were due to take place Holland in October

Due to circumstances beyond the bands control dates between the 28th - 30th of next month have now been postponed until early December

December 2005

3rd NL GOES t Beest
4th NL TILBURG 013/ Bat Cave

Their highly acclaimed 'The Empires Of The Worlds' album released recently
on Elitist / Earache
So there's 2 dates left, one at 85 minutes and one at 2 hours from my place. Goes is about the most remote place in Holland they could've chosen. I doubt there will be a large crowd. Most people know 013 in Tilburg, but the Batcave is only the internal pub there so that will probably be packed....

www.tbeest.nl
Metal-R-US said:
I got this yesterday:

So there's 2 dates left, one at 85 minutes and one at 2 hours from my place. Goes is about the most remote place in Holland they could've chosen. I doubt there will be a large crowd. Most people know 013 in Tilburg, but the Batcave is only the internal pub there so that will probably be packed....

Thanks for the info. I've just been given three dates hope the other gig is nearer you :)

02-12-05 Cafe Mukkes, Leeuwarden www.noordkabaal.nl
03-12-05 t Beest, Goes www.tbeest.nl
04-12-05 013, Tilburg www.013web.nl

IOfTheStorm said:
TOOO LATE FOR HEROOOES?
(ok i wake up)
:D

John is doing an interview on Greek TV today on Madd Channel. Not sure if it's going out live or just being recorded for later.

Ah, we played at Mukkes. Tiny venue, full of nu metal fags, but the owner/manager (or whatever the fuck he was) is a cool guy. However, if you slate the bartender's musical taste, he'll probably mix your drinks. I'll tell you now - vodka, whisky and tequila shouldn't be in the same pint glass. And if they are, you shouldn't consume such a cocktail. Especially not several times.

Request the pizza song.

Well the Biomech Boys are getting ready for their onslaught of metal around the Netherlands this weekend:headbang:

I know they're all looking forward to the gigs and will post the set lists when I get them:)