Netherlands & Greece Gigs!

I just read that you got a 2nd opening act tomorrow called Cypher. It's gonna be an interesting night. My neck's in shape... :headbang:

Metal-R-US said:
I just read that you got a 2nd opening act tomorrow called Cypher. It's gonna be an interesting night. My neck's in shape... :headbang:

Have fun tonight:headbang: (Wish I was there!)

Found this flyer for the gig tonight:)

20051202_Biomechanical_Outburst_Cypher.jpg

Metal-R-US said:
Had a fucking great time last night, will elaborate on it later, just got home...

:headbang:

Here's the set list

Enemy Within
The Empires of the Worlds
Do You Know Me
The Awakening
In The Core of Darkness
Painkiller(Priest)
Regenerated
DNA Metastasis
Survival
Relinquished Destiny
Assaulter
Raining Blood(Slayer)

I was gonna post that too, but I needed some food first. This was a show to remember, there was only one downside: no t-shirts available! Sold out at previous shows, I'll make sure I'll get it at some point (and don't forget to have patches made, my denim vest is dying for a Biomechanical one). Had a couple of great conversations with John and I regret I can't come to more shows this time around. I'm sure we'll see you guys at the summer festivals! Got some pics for ya, I tried to make the pub bigger looking than it actually was but I failed miserably. You guys deserve larger venues for sure. The Empires album alone made this year a great metal year!

DSC00001.jpg

DSC00004.jpg

DSC00005.jpg

DSC00006.jpg

DSC00007.jpg

DSC00008.jpg

Edit: changed pic locations

Shot any Outburst pics, perhaps?
* hehe, nevermind me. I'm just looking for 'drool-material' * :loco:
Tomorrow i'm gonna be there too, in The Batcave, 013...and after that, at the same day!!!: Porcupine Tree @The Choice, 013! What a feast!

Metal-R-US said:
I was gonna post that too, but I needed some food first. This was a show to remember, there was only one downside: no t-shirts available! Sold out at previous shows, I'll make sure I'll get it at some point (and don't forget to have patches made, my denim vest is dying for a Biomechanical one). Had a couple of great conversations with John and I regret I can't come to more shows this time around. I'm sure we'll see you guys at the summer festivals! Got some pics for ya, I tried to make the pub bigger looking than it actually was but I failed miserably. You guys deserve larger venues for sure. The Empires album alone made this year a great metal year!

Thanks for the pics:kickass:

Iris said:
* hehe, nevermind me. I'm just looking for 'drool-material' * :loco:
Tomorrow i'm gonna be there too, in The Batcave, 013...and after that, at the same day!!!: Porcupine Tree @The Choice, 013! What a feast!

:D

Have Fun:headbang:

I'm still recovering from that blast of energy last night. It's hard to mention highlights, because all songs we're great. I'm gonna try anyhow: The opener Enemy Within blew me away just like it did on the cd. Do You Know Me, one of my fav sing-alongs. ;) I haven't heard many better performances of Painkiller by any band than the one I heard yesterday, a true tribute to Priest. Same for Raining Blood, I liked Biomechanical's performance better that the last few times I saw Slayer. It was a great finish of the show, right after Assaulter, another great Biomechanical piece which can't be denied...
Iris said:
Yes I did, but I got only one though. Send me a pm if you want it, it's of decent quality...
Existenz said:
Thanks for the pics:kickass:
You're welcome!

Hell Yeah ,what a week-end,Biomechanical and Outburst twice in one week-end.
Thanks guys I had a great time,"The Cheese Fondue From Hell" is still giving me GASS:hotjump:
Till next time ,gotta go now must watch Team America.

Pat Boone rocks \m/ :headbang:

The Mighty One

Metal-R-US said:
I'm still recovering from that blast of energy last night. It's hard to mention highlights, because all songs we're great. I'm gonna try anyhow: The opener Enemy Within blew me away just like it did on the cd. Do You Know Me, one of my fav sing-alongs. ;) I haven't heard many better performances of Painkiller by any band than the one I heard yesterday, a true tribute to Priest. Same for Raining Blood, I liked Biomechanical's performance better that the last few times I saw Slayer. It was a great finish of the show, right after Assaulter, another great Biomechanical piece which can't be denied...Yes I did, but I got only one though. Send me a pm if you want it, it's of decent quality...You're welcome!

Hey man, cheers for all the support!!
It was great to see you guys over there!!:headbang:

The Mighty One said:
Hell Yeah ,what a week-end,Biomechanical and Outburst twice in one week-end.
Thanks guys I had a great time,"The Cheese Fondue From Hell" is still giving me GASS:hotjump:
Till next time ,gotta go now must watch Team America.

Pat Boone rocks \m/ :headbang:

The Mighty One

Guess what I'm blasting out of my speakers right now :)
Hellraiser II !!! Thanks for the disc buddy, and was nice to see you @ the gigs

I have to say that fondue man.... didn't leave my system until two days later,:D

And Pat Boone, I fell of my chair when I heard Holy Diver :tickled:

Dirka,Dirka (will make sense after you watch Team America :))

Just a quick note to thank the guys from Outburst,

The hospitality was second to none!! Tjerk you rule man, thanks for driving our rear end all over the place and introducing what can only be described as an insane pub game that involves a heavy hammer, a big nail and a large piece of wood :loco:

Serge and Iris: A huge thanks to you guys (sorry we { I } drunk all of your coffee :) and that I made your dog to bark uncontrollably)

Mario you crazy metalhead, metal-r-us and the Might One was awesome to see you @ the gigs,

Also thanks to the fans for the moshing and in particular the crazy dude who drove 100 km to see us

We had an awesome time, can't wait to play over there again :headbang:

We can't wait for you to play here again either, in a bigger venue this time. It was great in Leeuwarden but I think my livingroom is bigger than that place. You know what? Play in my livingroom next time! :loco:

Metal-R-US said:
We can't wait for you to play here again either, in a bigger venue this time. It was great in Leeuwarden but I think my livingroom is bigger than that place. You know what? Play in my livingroom next time! :loco:

:tickled: We didn't mind, it's cool to play in smaller places,
Next day the band played in a bigger club and Sunday was awesome too,

Send me the rider specs for the living room gig and we will see how it goes from there :p

Biomechanoid#001 said:
Just a quick note to thank the guys from Outburst,

The hospitality was second to none!! Tjerk you rule man, thanks for driving our rear end all over the place and introducing what can only be described as an insane pub game that involves a heavy hammer, a big nail and a large piece of wood :loco:

Serge and Iris: A huge thanks to you guys (sorry we { I } drunk all of your coffee :) and that I made your dog to bark uncontrollably)

Mario you crazy metalhead, metal-r-us and the Might One was awesome to see you @ the gigs,

Also thanks to the fans for the moshing and in particular the crazy dude who drove 100 km to see us

We had an awesome time, can't wait to play over there again :headbang:

:yell: DIRKA DIRKA!! :yell:

getmsg.jpg

No use for such an excuse! You're welcome to drink our coffee anytime.
Sers loved playing with you guys, so you all better come back soon!
I miss our crazy guests that shout dirka dirka all the time, that made Wicky go berserk and wanted to dismantle our shower! :cry:
@ Little John: PT is going to hit London tonight. Go and catch some soul, they were mesmerizing last sunday!!
Big hug from me!

Biomechanoid#001 said:
:tickled: We didn't mind, it's cool to play in smaller places,
Next day the band played in a bigger club and Sunday was awesome too,
Oh I agree, some of the best shows I attended were in a small place like that (the Leeuwarden gig is in my top list of most memorable shows ever...).
Biomechanoid#001 said:
Send me the rider specs for the living room gig and we will see how it goes from there :p
Currently it boasts a Tama Rockstar drumkit, a Yamaha bass amp and it shouldn't be too hard to get a pair of Randall guitar amps either. How about Halloween 2006? It will be my 5th wedding anniversary and we're looking for a band... :D