Netherlands & Greece Gigs!

You must be desperate! ;)
DSC00003.jpg

Edit: changed pic location

Woohoo, I got my Biomechanical t-shirt in the mail today. It's an Eight Moons one, but it doesn't matter at all, though I will hunt down an Empires shirt too (Earache's webshop was sold out too...).

Metal-R-US said:
Woohoo, I got my Biomechanical t-shirt in the mail today. It's an Eight Moons one, but it doesn't matter at all, though I will hunt down an Empires shirt too (Earache's webshop was sold out too...).

I didn't know they had any Eight Moons T-Shirts left!

I know they will be ordering more Empires T-Shirts in the near future. :)
Also John was looking to do a new design T-Shirt for The Empires (not sure when though).

Review From Metal Hammer Greece
The Undeworld Club Athens

Greek review Here

Biomechanical finally hit the stage and our man John K has developed into a world class performer as his undeniably great vocal abilities allow him to switch the musical mood from the high power metal singing to death metal growls with ease.
The proof lies in the performance of both songs from Judas Priest (Painkiller, with faultless vocal performance may I add) and Slayer (Raining Blood). I personally know of just few bands who have the balls, and even fewer bands that have the ability to play both songs @ the same gig with such great ease and perform them the way they did.

Next to John we have four young guys from the UK who have created a very well put together machine which produces incredible, rich, modern metal music, performed so tightly that you could easily think you are listening to the CD instead of a live performance. The band , witnessed by a manic audience, covered nearly the entire Biomechanical track listing from both Eight Moons and the Empires of the worlds including (specially prepared for this gig) the title track of the debut album Eight Moons.

After nearly two hours of relentless Metal Biomechanical left the stage leaving all of us behind realising we didn't know what the hell hit us and also trying to come to grips with the huge potential this band possesses.

See you again and we hope very soon guys!

Stefanos Papilidis

Whoops, been so busy that I totally forgot I still had lots of pictures of Biomechanical (while playing in 013, Tilburg, The Netherlans) laying around.

Still working on the pictures, but I though I'd at least give you an idea of the band and the reaction of the crowd there. ;)

dscf0155.jpg

dscf0162.jpg

dscf0163.jpg

dscf0164.jpg

dscf0167.jpg

dscf0172.jpg

dscf0178.jpg

dscf0180.jpg

dscf0181.jpg

dscf0182.jpg

Markjuh said:
Whoops, been so busy that I totally forgot I still had lots of pictures of Biomechanical (while playing in 013, Tilburg, The Netherlans) laying around.

Still working on the pictures, but I though I'd at least give you an idea of the band and the reaction of the crowd there. ;)

Nice job,and guess who's there in the front row,yep it's me,banging my head off.:headbang:

Markjuh said:

Thanks for the pics:headbang:

The Mighty One said:
Nice job,and guess who's there in the front row,yep it's me,banging my head off.:headbang:

Oooo.. don't forget ces't moi!
and NO! i'm not that ugly guy in the front.. i'm the girl beyond :D
dscf0172.jpg

Pics are great and i especially like the black 'n white pics of Outburst, they're really cool.
Ha! too bad Sers ain't showing his face, it's all hair! Damn hippie! ;)