Neurosis live = win!

Alex78

Fretbuzz Virtuoso
Jul 12, 2002
Germany
Visit site
so I went to the Neurosis concert in Munich on thursday.... Alone of course - as none of my friends likes this band. ;)
Neurosis seem to do very few concerts and I think the last time they visited Germany was many (> 5) years ago.
however, it was f*** great! most of the stuff they played was from their last album, the other 3 songs were Locust Star (from Through Silver In Blood), some track from The Eye Of Every Storm (don't know the title right now) and finally Stones From The Sky(from A Sun That Never Sets), which was particularly awesome. No encore though - they left the stage immediately after playing the last note, without saying a word (they didn't say a single word during the whole show actually :lol: ).
whenever they played one of their trademark climactic riffs, I just had to smile because it was just so intense. well, I've been a fan since when Through Silver in Blood came out(1996?) and this was the first time ever I saw them live, so it was especially great.

Listened to A sun that never sets earlier today, such a rapist band. I'd love to seem them live, but in Oz its a matter of waiting....and waiting....and waiting.

Awesome band. I'd love to see them live - they never want to play Scotland :(
I think they came to London only for their "UK Tour" - bunch of wankers :p
The band don't seem very pleasant.... them not saying a word then buggering off after the set is from what I gather typical of the way they behave...

They are awesome live. Saw them in London a few years back together with Jarboe. Unfortunately they don't tour that much in Europe.

Roadburn indeed. I intend to get shedloads of weed. I'm hoping that the festival doesn't happen on a weekend i've got to work.. But meh, i really fucking want to go!