Nevemore last night in London ...superb

Maharet said:
likemonkeysatthezoo.jpg

my fave of these, Steve bein goofy!
the photographer of these beauties is known as myslientgrave! :)
That picture partially earns a place in my signature

The playlist is shitty. Whats wrong, POE (well 1 song doesnt change anything) and DNB are totally forgotten? Like they didnt ever exist, while they are (considered by me and most of Nev fans) the best Nev. albums? Not to mention pre- Politics material, its prehistoric material right? Whats next, the band making a statement renouncing all pre "DHIADW" albums? Im going to see Nev. next Saturday and i HOPE that their playlist will be more balanced.

hahahaha the picture of Warrel looking at those legs is so funny :lol:
and on another note: nice long hair you got there ...
who said he cut his hair shoulder length... Will?! O__o

GREAT PICTURES!

I wish I was there!

Maharet said:
hmm ok...i found them!
Setlist fun!!
Jim Jeff and WD rockin really really hard!
woop!!
LOL! this ones hilarious! look at WDs face and whats in front of him!
my fave of these, Steve bein goofy!
the photographer of these beauties is known as myslientgrave! :)

Oooh thank you!!! :worship: Great pics! Nevermore rulez! :headbang:

Did anyone post pics of FIREWIND on your secret forum???

I am dying to see some pics of FIREWIND too!!! :D

firewind__promo_8.jpg

IOfTheStorm said:
The playlist is shitty. Whats wrong, POE (well 1 song doesnt change anything) and DNB are totally forgotten? Like they didnt ever exist, while they are (considered by me and most of Nev fans) the best Nev. albums? Not to mention pre- Politics material, its prehistoric material right? Whats next, the band making a statement renouncing all pre "DHIADW" albums? Im going to see Nev. next Saturday and i HOPE that their playlist will be more balanced.

Cheer up Yngwie
Why not just make a mixed Nevermore Cd with "your song list" and stay the fuck home.

IOfTheStorm said:
bitch bitch whine whine bitch bitch bitch whine whine!

CHEESE!

I love the pictures... some are beautiful, some are too skinny, the others then... etc. :D

as for the setlist, YES, metalized might break my bones after all. hush though. :eek: :loco:

Dead_Lioness said:

Ah yeah... That girl he was looking at went crowd surfing like four times, kept getting on stage with Warrel and then jumping back into the crowd

So funny, quote of the night from Warrel in a cheesy sleezy voice "I saw your underwear!!!!!" in the middle of a song when she jumped back the last time :cool:

Dead_Lioness said:
and on another note: nice long hair you got there ...
who said he cut his hair shoulder length... Will?! O__o

he's not looking at her legs :Smokedev:

(I think he said it himself :D )