Nevemore last night in London ...superb

El Diablo Fantastico said:
Ah yeah... That girl he was looking at went crowd surfing like four times, kept getting on stage with Warrel and then jumping back into the crowd

So funny, quote of the night from Warrel in a cheesy sleezy voice "I saw your underwear!!!!!" in the middle of a song when she jumped back the last time :cool:

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

I had no idea about that.....yes hello all I am 'leg girl'.......hahaha.....they were black of course, pah. :tickled:

I so did not expect to crowd surf at that gig but hey....!!! Usually wear trousers so that'll teach me.

What a gig that was. What a gig. So much fun. :D

Tee said:
I love the pictures... some are beautiful, some are too skinny, the others then... etc. :D

Hey Tee - Who'd you think was too skinny? I know WD is thinner, but it was Jim's skinny arms that i noticed.

Great pix.

BlackWidowPhoto said:
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

I had no idea about that.....yes hello all I am 'leg girl'.......hahaha.....they were black of course, pah. :tickled:

I so did not expect to crowd surf at that gig but hey....!!! Usually wear trousers so that'll teach me.

What a gig that was. What a gig. So much fun. :D

Heh heh... You kick arse :headbang:

MetalSteph said:
Hey Tee - Who'd you think was too skinny? I know WD is thinner, but it was Jim's skinny arms that i noticed.

Great pix.

:D let's leave it... here.... it's known for a fact that it doesn't get any better when I try to explain something. :zombie:

Tee said:
:D let's leave it... here.... it's known for a fact that it doesn't get any better when I try to explain something. :zombie:

FUCK YOU TEE

ahahahaha - just kidding. Chicken.

Here's my review (orig posted at MH1)

Well lemme start off with how the day went. Started out in The World's End pub in Camden. Catching a few beers, getting ready for the show on a really sunny day. Me and my friend and my girlie were chilling when we heard some music being played loud over the pub, it sounded good...but not well produced so we didn't really know what to make of it...so we weren't really paying much attention to it...turned out to be some unproduced tracks off the new album...like I said wasn't really paying much attention until a solo came on....speed would be the word to use here, but it's Jeff Loomis playing so you know....

All of a sudden Jim walks past and then...the rest of the band...we decided to follow them but were told by some guy to wait till they'd finished their photo shoot around town before asking for autographs.

I really thought he was politely telling us to fuck off, but turned out that after the photo shoot they were just chilling in the pub! As you all know, I swing off of these guys nuts big time...so to be able to finaly meet them was insane...saddly Warrel wasn't there but managed to get my ticket signed by Jeff and Steve...Talk about down to Earth...I was stunned at how nice these guys were. Steve even told me before the gig that they were showcasing 4 of their new songs

Fastforward.

The gig starts up and first on are Firewind, now personally I'd never heard of these guys before, and I felt like a fucking prick for not having done. They rocked, technical as you like, friendly as fuck to the crowd, ultimate respect. Highlights were the solo trade offs between the guitarist and the keyboard player...harmony maximus at the end when they doubled up!

Anyways...after that on came the mighty Nevermore...

"Are you guys hot? Well we're about to make it a lot fucking hotter!" The venue was an oven..but what would you expect from a venue that typically supports local bands the place was tiny as fuck!

Setlist:
01. Narcosynthesis
02. The River Dragon Has Come
03. Never Purify
04. Engines Of Hate
05. Born
06. Bittersweet Feast
07. The Heart Collector
08. Enemies Of Reality
09. This Sacrament
10. Final Product
11. This Godless Endeavor
12. Who Decides
13. Inside Four Walls
14. The Sound Of Silence

From what I can remember "Born" started off with some almost Black Metal tinge crazy snare work basically and lyrics were rather offbeat and shouted...fucking cool in other words. Saddly can only remember the chorus to Bittersweet Feast catchy and heavy as fuck.

But the real treat was "This Godless Endeavor" started of slow with some droning chords and Warrel whining in his special way :headbang: ...when the fucking groove kicked in..headbanging all around, the riffs in this song will please all fans I guarantee. Oh yeah and Steve was ripping it up, he looks like he's fitting into the band very fucking well, seems to of been playing most of the new songs solos.

Some crazy stage diving aswell!
Some stupid chick who got up on stage to ALLLL of the DHIADW songs, didn't even get her tits out after Warrel suggested
"I'm sweating like a rapist"
"told you we were gonna butcher it" (after 2 seconds of sound of silence was stopped coz the whole band fucked up :lol
Giving cigs to the band before and after the gig haha.
Saying "You're a legend" to Jeff Loomis and him looking at me and saying "thanks man!" Like he really meant it and was geniune...fuck I love those guys!

MetalSteph said:

Great pix.

Jim looks great, Warrell looks good as well! I've always thought Jim was hot though, whether he's thin or thick he is such a thoughtful, caring sweetie. He has everlasting sex appeal! ;)

"Some stupid chick who got up on stage to ALLLL of the DHIADW songs, didn't even get her tits out after Warrel suggested
"I'm sweating like a rapist"

hahaha im glad that chick didnt get her tits out, she was minging! wouldnt have been a nice site :yuk: well maybe a nice site for her boyfriend but no one with good eyesight.

(oh btw, " Fozzy" says HI! to you guys.)

And Fozzy said bye ...

After an intens life and a hard struggle at the end, Fozzy began his last tour.
He died last Tuesday 23rd of Februari due to complications after heart and kidney failure, during surgery at the age of 44. R.I.P. Fozzy bear a.k.a. d'n Ad.

image-4774110.jpg