Nevemore News

General Zod

Ruler of Australia
May 1, 2001
New Jersey
www.facebook.com
Just thought I pass along this tid bit:

During a recent interview Jeff Loomis of NEVERMORE revealed the tentative working title of the band's next studio album, Psychotic Intellectual Narcotic. Although the band are still in the extreme early stages of writing for the album, Jeff also stated he's looking forward to "making it the heaviest one yet". Regarding the band's lineup, Jeff stated, "I think Nevermore's always gonna stay a 4-piece band just cause it's a solid unit that way recording wise. But when we go out on tour we'll always have a second guitar player and it'll probably always be Curran [Murphy] cause he does a real good job at what he does."

GZ

project...

WAR OF THE RATS...
world is dying, drug-consuming is up, clashing ego's, flurry of riffs, protests of the wrong doings of the society, etc..wd going from screams to guuteral growls.

yeah EDGE OF SANTIY are cool.

he uses a voice box, way before foo fighters man.

...Pretty cool title. We'll see about what the music is like tho... If it's DHIADW #II, i think we'll have some unhappy people. :lol:

Originally posted by Demonspell
Great title that perfectly describes Warrel, and now my custom text looks like a derivation of it!

Well, kinda but I have heard that Jeff came up with the title this time.... Anyway seems he has already spent too much time with Warrel..... :lol:

PIN is one of the song titles for the new record which as of now is entitled "Enemies of Reality"...Psychotic Intellectual Narcotic will be a very long instrumental piece...politics fans beware..hehehe

Originally posted by WD
PIN is one of the song titles for the new record which as of now is entitled "Enemies of Reality"...Psychotic Intellectual Narcotic will be a very long instrumental piece...politics fans beware..hehehe

WD means WARREL DANE ??? (the real warrel dane ?)

can't wait to hear "THE ILLOOMINATOR" in action. jeff is my hero, nah just kidding, but he's about the best in this town. that solo on engines of hate is jason becker fast. the river dragon solo is just downright nasty. maybe i'm a geek or a "wanker" or whatever but i just love instrumental guitar music (except the happy steve vai crap) jeff does it like marty and becker (two of my favs). i salute Loomis and i know that it will fuckin rock man.

GO USA METAL:headbang: :cool: :headbang:

I'm looking forward to the new one... I hope it crushes as much as politics... is as dark as in memory... and.... well... is.... as DAMN GOOD like DNB. :D