Neverboard Secret Santa '08!!

Isn't that the point, though?

I know where the people need to sit on the chart, so leave it to me to fill in two names, when one person announces their santa.

I feel like there is some sort of flaw to this, apart from the fact that only I can update it...

well since there's blanks between two names now, whoever sent to Karen now knows that their secret santa is Cara. Kinda ruins the suprise, but I guess I'll just stay out of the thread until I get the present? :(

I feel like there is some sort of flaw to this, apart from the fact that only I can update it...
aside from exuding swedey hottness, karmic brings up a good point! "filling in the blanks" brooks way gives it away to more people as more people confirm they've sent/received their gifts! so anyone who doesnt want to know their person should avoid the thread, but if we're all avoiding the thread whats the point of keeping track? and if we're avoiding we dont see what's been received! perhaps a second gift pics only thread should arise and/or a less obvious chart of keeping track of sent/received?

But what if we all revolt and EVERYONE posts his updates? You cannot ignore us all!

In fact, I should send ninjas with megaphones to your and Martin's houses. But no, they won't just shout updates. They'll do it in binary!

Nah, this is getting ridiculous. But seriously, stay out if you two are concerned. It's still most likely you're NOT the last ones to receive your shit.

I want to see what other people get without having the suprise spoiled for me, I shouldn't have to wait to get mine before checking this thread again!

but yeah, it's easy to keep track without giving it away. when everyone has their stuff the list should be organized as it looks right now.

Dear Shpongled's SS '08 recipient,

You probably won't get your gift before the 25th, but you will get it and it will (hopefully) be funny, amazing, AND useful. And I hope you like Black Sabbath!

Sincerely,
Shpongled