Neverboard Secret Santa '08!!

Heres what I got from David

At first I thought this was a darth vader lunchbox...
vadercontainervl1.jpg

But inside was Star Wars Eau de Toillette! (so I don't fall to the dark side of the stench, lololol)
eaudetoilettelx4.jpg

An inflatable cushion, for my butt! (rules)
buttpillowzx3.jpg

And also, hot sauce!
hotsauceuu7.jpg

:kickass:

Dear SS recepient, you may or may not get your gift before the 25, but do not worry, I am working on getting it today.

You will be pleased. :tickled:

vadercontainervl1.jpg

But inside was Star Wars Eau de Toillette! (so I don't fall to the dark side of the stench, lololol)
eaudetoilettelx4.jpg

buttpillowzx3.jpg

And also, hot sauce!
hotsauceuu7.jpg

Where's the Arcana?

Eh? I loosely bought and threw things in a box based on an idea that came to me the first few moments after I got his name. But if it worked, hey.

Dear Shpongled's SS '08 recipient,

You probably won't get your gift before the 25th, but you will get it and it will (hopefully) be funny, amazing, AND useful. And I hope you like Black Sabbath!

Sincerely,
Shpongled
dear shpongled's SS '08 recipient,

dont hold your breath waiting, cause ima gonna go to seattle and steal whatever sweet sabbath shwag you wouldve gotten. too bad for you!

sincerely,
tha muthafuckin grinch

Dear SS recipient, that is, Secret Santa, not the Nazi party.

I have mailed off the parcel this morning. Granted it is not wrapped, as I have no wrapping paper. And had to jury rig the envelope because my gift would not fit. lol! DUCK TITS, I mean duct tape did the job. I don't know when it shall arrive but that all depends on our fine US postal service!

Sincerely,

Shannon

I still haven't sent mine, I've been working so much, I just can't seem to get to the post office. I shall find time this week, regardless! Express Post it shall be!

vadercontainervl1.jpg

eaudetoilettelx4.jpg

buttpillowzx3.jpg

And also, hot sauce!
hotsauceuu7.jpg

BUMP

David got Max these nice lovely gifts. I'm sure Max will think of him every time he sits on his rubber doughnut. lol! I'm sure he will need it for a dual purpose after he eats Pappy's BBQ sauce!

doughnut_alpha.jpg