Neverboard Secret Santa '08!!

I just got my gift now, thanks a lot Steve! :kickass: I will have to open and take pictures tonight though I gotta go to work! We'll hit up some games tonight if you have the time.

:lol: Dude, I had a reaaaaaaaaaaaalllly shitty day, I'm just gonna go to sleep. I feel like shit and I'm sorry, I will open it and take pics tomorrow ok? Thanks again!

My gift is packed and ready to be mailed. All I need now is a post office that's open. That will happen tomorrow!

I apologize for the delay, I know I'm a slacker. But hopefully the contents will make it all worth it. I think they will :)

fret not fair maiden, it has arrived!

so i walk into work this morning and what do i find on my desk? a package that probably got here on wednesday or friday but i took those days off!

3149403352_195ec1020f_o.jpg

rip it open and dump the contents, its The Onion's book, a rad weedleaf ashtray, and a googly-eye joint smoking fish postcard! awesome!

3149403364_5204dd44f1_o.jpg

this is the best i could do with the light in my room! the most important line is BONG HITS FOR JESUS anyway:

3149403366_161b532dc5_o.jpg

thanks! isabel rules at secret sataning! <3 <3 <3!

I just have to bump this! Bong hits for Jesus made me lol! Great gift Isabel! :kickass:

Just so that the person that sent to me doesn't worry, It hasn't got here yet. I wanted to give another heads up because I didn't want you to worry. I'm checking the mail daily though! <3

Just so that the person that sent to me doesn't worry, It hasn't got here yet. I wanted to give another heads up because I didn't want you to worry. I'm checking the mail daily though! <3

Wouldn't that just make the person more worrisome?