Neverboard Secret Santa '08!!

Its because Im a lazy bitch. Actually, most of the drawing I have are much to big to scan. I generally give away my art to people who want it.

:lol: I opened up the gift and forgot to take pics, so I re-wrapped it and pretended just for you Steve, here is my 'OMG PRESENTS' vacant death stare:

371.jpg

Teh b0x!

372.jpg

Epicly nice gift all wrapped!

IMG_0633.jpg

The contents of said b0x, which both delighted and confused me :lol:

IMG_0639.jpg

The penor is in water now I'll take pics of it later when it's all engorged! I'll lube it up and jack it off later :D

IMG_0642.jpg

:lol: AND GOD SAID, LET THEIR BE EDIBLE UNDIES!

IMG_0641.jpg

I like the Middle Eastern belly-dancer thing I have going on here...

lolmiddleast.jpg

lolperiod

IMG_0672.jpg

Thanks a lot Steve :kickass: Please explain the gifts a bit more though as I don't entirely get it!

well, figured you and your GF would make use of the lube and edible undies, and get a huge hard-on with the stiff master. Then you would feel very guilty and then read the bible to repent your dirty, nasty sexy sins.

and the instant pecker thing...I dunno lol. I was going to send a Nintendo DS but you failed to reply to the "what consoles you own" thread.

lol i didn't know what to get, i hope you and your Gf are very happy with it :lol:

Hmmm...I used to have some of that Equate lubricant, but I recently threw it away when cleaning out the closet room. It was almost full, too. STEVE WHAT DID YOU DO :loco:

Oh yeah, Derick wanted me to point out that Equate = Wal-Mart :tickled:

well, figured you and your GF would make use of the lube and edible undies, and get a huge hard-on with the stiff master. Then you would feel very guilty and then read the bible to repent your dirty, nasty sexy sins.

and the instant pecker thing...I dunno lol. I was going to send a Nintendo DS but you failed to reply to the "what consoles you own" thread.

lol i didn't know what to get, i hope you and your Gf are very happy with it :lol:

:lol: Well a DS would have been too much, but I enjoyed the gifts! To be honest I am too scared to take that pill :lol: They are fun gifts, the bible is actually a really nice bible, I'm not anti-religious and I do believe in God, I know the bible is horse-shit but whatever I've been perusing it :lol:

I heard you and her were playing some XBAWKZ the other day... you never played with me :(

Hmmm...I used to have some of that Equate lubricant, but I recently threw it away when cleaning out the closet room. It was almost full, too. STEVE WHAT DID YOU DO :loco:

Oh yeah, Derick wanted me to point out that Equate = Wal-Mart :tickled:

Wal-Mart = Will = Boner :worship: