Neverboard Secret Santa '08!!

I'm quite confused as I just received ANOTHER present in the mail for the lovely Karmic! An awesome black R2-Q5 pepper mill!

img5970fv9.jpg

I can taste them already...

img5972bf9.jpg

The SW cookbook and ice cream is from Neal and the R2-Q5 is from Martin. I love them both and will definitely use them together (though not on Neal's wookie cookies). My mom thinks it's funny I keep getting cooking stuff from people. :lol: Thanks guys!!!

zomg hot.

Joe, the pill said it lasts 2-3 days. I was going to do bad things to the bible but I didn't.

yeah I was playing left 4 dead and you were online so i joined your game. I asked if you were there because you didn't talk and i find out it was your girlfriend. I asked her if you liked what I sent you and she laughed and said yes, so i assume you've already used the lube?!

Everything scanned really well, and here is what I got!

First I got a card!

Xmascard.png

<3 My secret Santa is Tyler!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3

Xmascard001.png

Thanks a bunch Tyler! :kickass: P.S Your going to have to read me the last part. I could not read it to save myself. :)

Now the cool ass stuff I got! I LOVE THEM ALL! :oops:

I got Ketchup potato chips! :kickass: I haven't tried them yet, but they look damn good!

Taterchips.png

Wine gummy candy! YAY! He got me two packages of it, one I had already opened and sampled each flavor. You know, I'm surprised, I really don't like wine, but I love wine gummy's now! They were really good!

WineGums.png

OMG! I love this calender!!!! A 2009 Rumi calender, the whole thing could not scan, but I managed to get most of the cover in. :headbang: It's beautiful!!!

Xmascard002.png

And, my favorite! Wicked son of a Witch, by Gregory Maguire. It's a real beautiful big book. I'm going to get started on reading it tomorrow! :kickass::kickass:

Sonofawitch.png

Thanks a million Tyler! <3 You really made my day, and holiday! :oops: