Neverboard Secret Santa '08!!

Strange that my gift still hasn't arrived. Looks like it really takes a long time for a package to go from Eurofaggistan to Americuntsreich.

It got here yesterday, but I haven't been home.

Stormo sent me an awesome drawing of myself, but he'll have to post the scan since my camera won't do it justice. It's awesome! :kickass:

Unfortunately the frame didn't do so well on its way overseas.

img6011vo7.jpg

I got my SS today.

dsc00608ww5.jpg

After unwrapping the outer layer...
dsc00610sf5.jpg

Tore it open and reached inside...
dsc00612md3.jpg

To find...

...And awesome gift from Ms. Emily!
dsc00613jl7.jpg

dsc00614gq6.jpg

It shall help me on my quests to greatness!
dsc00622tp9.jpg

Thanks Emily! I got a kick outta it! Gotta wait to show my roomate, maybe have him pose with it. hahaha

Emily! That is so cute! I love my little ponies!

Ahahaha, Kevin, awesome! I'll post pictures in a bit :D

(Went to pick up the package straight after work, which is why I'm still wearing my uniform)

DSC00213.jpg

I has a box!

DSC00214.jpg

The first gift, saltines, had been CRUSHED LIKE A BUG!

DSC00215.jpg

Heavy Metal Islam fuck yeah! Funny, and educational too!

DSC00216.jpg

When I saw Kevin's name on the box, I knew there would be something in it from either Gojira or Shpongle. Awesome Kevin, I'll listen to it with great interest - I hope it didn't cost you too much though...

DSC00217.jpg

No idea who these guys are, but I will also listen with great interest.

DSC00218.jpg

:lol: Is that you, John Wayne?

DSC00219.jpg

Fapping material for great justice!

DSC00222.jpg

Never was into Arch Enemy, but this may change things!

DSC00223.jpg

Smoking baby, WTF :lol:

DSC00225.jpg

Now THIS will make Cara jealous! Pooping is cool, Hell yeah!

:lol: I love the colon blow! lol! Post pics of the colon blow challange!

hhahah, the smoking baby was real great. I used to have a smoking monkey thingy similar when I was a kid. :lol: I left it lit for too long and melted his face off.

Really great gifts Kevin!

By the way, Gift of Prophecy is a pretty decent local band here. They're all like 17/18/19 yrs range I think. Pretty impressive, they'll probably get ultra good someday. That cd was sitting next to the box when I was packing it so I threw it in for the hell of it. I don't even know if you like that kind of music, but oh well :lol:

Stormo sent me an awesome drawing of myself, but he'll have to post the scan since my camera won't do it justice. It's awesome! :kickass:

Unfortunately the frame didn't do so well on its way overseas.
Why thank you! And the busted the frame! Fucking post asshats. Ah well, the drawing's most important - hope it didn't get damaged? And that they left the Gaahl on the box whole?

^ awww @ the frame :( and I want to see the drawing!!
See below :)

And yes, I AM jealous of the colon cleansing kit :loco:
Should have sent one of them to Cara too, so we could have a TRIPLE COLON BLOW CHALLANGE!!!1

Glad you like it man. Don't worry, it didn't cost much, shipping aside.
Good, because I felt a bit guilty about that. :D

btw Stormo... even with a face like this.. .you still look hot! Just an FYI.
You can inform me at any time ;)

:lol: I love the colon blow! lol! Post pics of the colon blow challange!
Not of the result, I hope? Because the box says that "ropy, discolored stool = succes!!"

I used to have a smoking monkey thingy similar when I was a kid. :lol: I left it lit for too long and melted his face off.
That would be awesome to leave on your desk and frighten visitors with!

By the way, Gift of Prophecy is a pretty decent local band here. They're all like 17/18/19 yrs range I think. Pretty impressive, they'll probably get ultra good someday. That cd was sitting next to the box when I was packing it so I threw it in for the hell of it. I don't even know if you like that kind of music, but oh well :lol:
Haha, cool, I'll definitely give it a spin when I have the time :)

Isabel's Secret Satan gift:

806KvltWrench.jpg